Live Bill Gates CES keynote today at 6:30 p.m PST

haha what i liked the best was when the framerate was really bad after conan crashed into the wall and he was still steering like crazy lol ;)

585240803[/snapback]

Yeah I couldn't figure out if the game actually froze/lagged like that, or if just the video capture did it (so maybe he didn't notice). Otherwise he's just crazy.

will there be another show like this avaliable sometime soon? does this happen alot, first time ive seen / heard about anything like this! i wish i knew sooner!

Really not sure why everyone is making such a fuss over the crash of a game that is still under beta development.

585240832[/snapback]

And it wasn't even really a crash, just a debug screen :p

will there be another show like this avaliable sometime soon?  does this happen alot, first time ive seen / heard about anything like this!  i wish i knew sooner!

585240825[/snapback]

Have you seen the Windows XP launch? That had Regis and I thought it was pretty funny and entertaining much like this.

i aint hapy at all, it was basically a load of cr4p about tv's and a LITTLE bit of xbox

585240814[/snapback]

Well, that pretty much the way of the future anyway. The living room is the center of the this digital age now.

Really not sure why everyone is making such a fuss over the crash of a game that is still under beta development.

585240832[/snapback]

True True, Still got to admit, it was kind of funny. But really put aside all those mistakes/error that happened and I think we will be seeing some pretty impressive tech soon.

I think the best part of the whole darn thing was hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds to see another hularious neowinian commentary. Is this a tradition with live streams here?

I think the best part of the whole darn thing was hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds to see another hularious neowinian commentary. Is this a tradition with live streams here?

585240876[/snapback]

That's what we all love Neowin for.... :yes: :D :p

585240876[/snapback]

i agree, this was my first live stream here, that was a hoot. you people are crazy. :woot:

I was doing the same thing. Refreshing Neowin to see what people would say next.

Now let's get some screenies up :D

I was doing the same thing. Refreshing Neowin to see what people would say next.

Now let's get some screenies up :D

585240902[/snapback]

Let's get the whole video uploaded somewhere...

Anydoby has it yet????

Let's get the whole video uploaded somewhere...

Anydoby has it yet????

585240914[/snapback]

It will be available for download from Microsoft's website.