Moss TD dance

OMFG!! did you see that dance?

he caught that TD pass in the 4th quarter... ran to the goalpost... made like he was mooning the crowd and then he rubbed up on the goalpost all sexual.

that was f'in GREAT!!

i will try to post a clip.

31-17 Minnesota :wacko:

not surprised that he's turned on by pole. freaking idiot.

585264112[/snapback]

Well... the GB's crowd has been extremely hard with him. So they deserve it!

After all, despite this year he was injured, he is the best WR in the NFL. Let him have his fun.

After all, despite this year he was injured, he is the best WR in the NFL. Let him have his fun.

585264132[/snapback]

Absolutely correct. GB fans are horrible.

And Jerry Rice...enjoy those records you have....they're gonna be gone in about 10 years....possibly less

i love Moss .... he's so good and actually a team player unlike that A**hole T.O. :crazy: :no:

585264144[/snapback]

T.O. is a great player but thats it.

Moss is the best (IMO) but he also has some attitude problems (like I dont have them :p ) but he seems he is over them now

i love Moss .... he's so good and actually a team player unlike that A**hole T.O. :crazy: :no:

585264144[/snapback]

You are kidding, right? I hope so because the truth is actually the complete opposite of what you said. Remember Randy Moss abandoning his team the last week of the season?

585264132[/snapback]

He probably saw all those "Randy, you're free to leave now" signs and had to engage in 'retributive one-upsmanship'. Loved the touchdown, but gag me on the 'celebration'. :wacko:

That was a beautiful scene, and the GB fans earned every second of it. Now i'm laughing at the postgame with the three stooges of sportscasters call out on how shameful they think it was. Get over it guys, its just a little bit of well earned celebration.

the dance was awesome. and yeah, green bay fans do suck. i watched the game with a packers fan. i was pulling for the vikings because i wanted to play st louis next week, and he was whining like a little kid any time anything bad happened or i said the slightest thing in favor of minnesota. Then theres another guy on the falcons message boards that loves the packers when they play well, but as soon as they lose or screw something up he turns on the team in a heartbeat. not saying theyre all like that, but most every one ive met is.

Haha, the anouncer was flipping out when he went to do the dance. He was like " This is disgusting" and "I'm sorry we have to show this live". I thought it was pretty funny in my opinion. The green bay fans really were egging him on. When you are that good, you just have to deal with it.

585264144[/snapback]

wow u have the audacity to say that? do u watch pro sport well at all or are u just being a fan of moss? if T.O. is an a**hole then moss is a thug. no matter how u want to spin it moss has just as much if not more, of off and on the field problems.

edit: and another thing.. moss rubbing his a** against the goal post?? worse than ANY dance that T.O. has done, pom-pom, sharpie and ripping the signs in cleveland included. get real.

No celebration is better than the one that a Bengal receiver (I think) did which he grabbed a little poster saying "Dear NFL, please do not fine me" :laugh: