Official Macworld Thread

They are that price, translates to ?266 and ?319. ****ing peanuts!

I wouldn't mind seeing a ?299 and ?349 price tag, I'll pick one up.

Hahahahahaha, look at the size of that box! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, all mine!!!:D;:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD :D

post-2629-1105468907.jpg

10:22am - iWork is OS X only, includes Keynote 2, as expected. Can create kiosk shows. Cinemaquality presentations for everybody. 10 new Apple designed themes. Animated text. Powerful animated builds. Presenter display (applause). Interactive slideshows. Speaker display is cool. Interactive display. Can output just current slide to video out simultaneously. Compatible with AppleWorks, PowerPoint, Flash, PDF, QuickTime.

10:25am - Brand new app called Pages. Word processing with an incredible sense of style. Supports styles, multi columns, advanced typography, 40 templates, each template comes with a number of pages so not every page in a template layout has to look the same.

10:27am - Phil Schiller takes the stage. Phil picks a template. Don?t start on a ?scary blank white pages? Can access media browser. Autoresizes photos. Pages has incredible live update of all sorts of elements: picture drop zones in templates, text wrap around graphics, etc. Can do charts, table objects.

10:30am - Pages does alot of automatic reformatting and resizing, so when one variable is changed (i.e switch from 3 columns to 2) other stuff is resized to fit. Compatible with Word files!

10:32am - iWork will costs $79, also available January 22.

10:33am - Things are getting good. ?Why doesn?t apple offer a stripped-down Mac that is more affordable?? The Mac mini. About the width of a CD. Slot load combo drive (DVD/CD-R). DVI & VGA out. Ethernet. USB 2.0. Firewire. Runs quietly.

10:35am - Holding it in palm of hand

Ross Rubin: Looks about a third of the size of the cube. Like you took a slice of the Cube. BYODKM: Bring Your Own Display, Keyboard, and Mouse. It?s about 6? x 6? x 2.5?. Comes with Panther, iLife ?05. $499 with 1.25GHz G4 processor. 40GB hard drive.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000477026962/

They are that price, translates to ?266 and ?319. ****ing peanuts!

I wouldn't mind seeing a ?299 and ?349 price tag

585274179[/snapback]

I bet they just change the $ sign to a ? si:(. :(

[ku]

10 millionth iPod, Steve had it in his hand.

Amazon?s top 5 consumer products. 3 were from Apple. 2 ipods and a prepaid card.

A lot of people making accessories for iPods

a few new things?

1. Cars?Besides BMW, in 2005 Mercedes, Nissan, Volvo, and Scion join in. Also Alfa Romeo and Ferrari. 2 cars from Mercedes on the show floor.

2. Cell Phones?iTunes to Cell Phone

He?s showing a Motorala phone with a screen similar to the iPod screen when playing music.