What do you drive?

Oh man.... i love those cars, here's mine 2 months before it got sideswiped  by a ###### in a fiesta.. ps. there very strong.

lude1.JPG

lude2.JPG

lude3.jpg

585338991[/snapback]

very nice cars indeed... my bro has a 99 stock pearl white one..

just got a new headunit jvc and a 15" sub with a kenwood amp...

daily driver:

navy blue '01 chevy cavalier. yeah, yeah. it gets decent mileage and gets me from point a to point b. i've never taken any pics because they're everywhere. it's hard to have a cool looking cavalier :p

the fun one:

'68 dodge charger. i'll let the pic speak for itself.

i'd probably kill myself if anything ever happened to her :cry:

Here is my baby. My brother blew the engine so right now she isn't very happy. When she was running she was hitting about 350 HP. I switched out the cam, injectors, chip, exhaust, added a intake and also added headers.

I was looking at converting her to the euro spec by adding the intake with 6 throttle bodies off of a euro M3 but I didn't get that far. : sigh :

bmw1.JPG

bmw2.JPG

bmw3.JPG

bmw4.JPG

bmw5.JPG

I haven't decided If I am going to let her go and buy a Scion TC or fix her but until I do I am just driving my wifes Jetta. :(

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=287979

"The CAR"

1991 Honda Legend

3.2L V6

280HP (est)

Top Speed 155Mph (est)

Modified Exhaust

SONY head unit and Subs

Ipaq GPS Satnav

Wax and polish once ever 2 weeks :happy:

585506937[/snapback]

Just curious where you got your specs from. In your other thread you said it was a 3.5L. There is also no way that engine is pushing 280HP MAYBE 200, but not 280. Also 155MPH, I don't think so.

Nice car Frank. BMW M5's are very nice and resonable Cars, my Neighbour owned one and still does and when he can he and myself go into a Garage and buy as many parts as we can, and do it up to the maximum, its an amazing car and with the right modifications and engine tweaks it looks and works lovely, fiddling with the Gear change ratio's makes the car go a treat, until we blew the gear box, topping it in 3rd Gear. :rofl:

Its a nice car, and I think of the Motorway the most we have topped it to was 120mph, which is good for an English motorway due to all the Police around. :pinch:

Nice Car Chicane-UK, I had a red G60 Corrado till the engine went in it. I took the super charger off of it and put it on my 90 Jetta that was a fun car to drive, It was a lot lighter than the corrado.

Now I drive a Saab 900 Turbo from 86 it is my new project. No nicknames as of yet. But I am sure something will spring forth.

02202005002.jpg

Right now I have new rims to replace the Steel wheels, I will probably end up changing the engine out to a 2.3 liter Turbo Charged engine. Alpine Stereo and Blaupunkt Speakers. Not sure what else will happen just take it a day at time.

The Car:

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Factory turbo (mitsu t-25 @15psi)

painted black rims

CF hood

Black hoodpins (not pictured)

2.5inch to 3inch turbo back exhaust, no cat

k&n intake

Turbo XS H34 Blow Off Valve

ACT 2100 Clutch

Alpine Head Unit

Under Dash Interior Lights

Tinted Side markers

8 ball shift knob

modified pedals for heel-and-toe downshifts

Bragging Rights:

3rd Place Mitsubishi 2 door Trophy (Import Gen - Westchester - 2004)

Fastest 1/4 Run: 14.575 @ 94.090

known as "The Black GSX" in my area

beaten many a peice of rice on the street, as well as a few 5.0 mustangs

DSMs were only made in the US, technically making them domestic built cars... and if you look at it that way Camaros and TransAms are imports because they were only made in Canda... so I can say Imports suck and not be talking about my car  its never been on a boat!

post-29868-1108443480.jpg

more pictures HERE

and either this summer this thing is getting a new turbo (FP Green) or me and my dad are getting a camaro and building it into a street/strip car.

585473707[/snapback]

I hope they were stock "5 point slows" because there's no way with a half TBE, BOV, street clutch, and K&N you're going to win with that setup. DSM's, or turbo cars altogether, love a straight 3" back from the turbo. Atleast throw a 16G in that X... or up it to a 18G/20G :happy:

I hope they were stock "5 point slows" because there's no way with a half TBE, BOV, street clutch, and K&N you're going to win with that setup. DSM's, or turbo cars altogether, love a straight 3" back from the turbo. Atleast throw a 16G in that X... or up it to a 18G/20G :happy:

585511981[/snapback]

1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 6.4 14.9

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 6.4 14.9

actually, according to motortrend, it would be dead even, stock for stock (even though i could only dig up the test for the 1995, it was identicle to the 1997 except for the body kit on the car and the width of the head lights.)

and incase you didnt notice, i do have a turbo back, but there is only a 2.5inch downpipe from the turbo because with the t25 anything bigger would cause a lot of boost creep.

and im putting in an FP green... bigger than a 16g, or an 18g, and spools faster than a 20g even though the compressor wheel is the same size.

I love the new cars... But nothing can beat the Ol' america Muscle

1968 Chevy Camaro SS

585351771[/snapback]

so true. currently i have a 89 camaro (my first owned car, me 18) dont know the any of the specs on it, i only had it for 4 months but the guy i bought it from put a new engine in it when he gots it.

if everything go to plan i well be getttin me a 72 Firebird Formula 455, with a true 455 pontiac engine. i well be keeping the camaro and the firebird well be a project car. from wut ive seen of it, it is sweet. cant wait to gets behind the wheel of it.

pics of the firebird

post-45839-1109042743.jpg

post-45839-1109042686.jpg

post-45839-1109042778.jpg

Very, very nice E60. Did you get AT or MT?

585518788[/snapback]

thanks,

its a 545i with the 6 speed steptronic. I wanted the manual or even SMG, but this car was coming in with the options I wanted (sport package,premium package, preferred colours).. i couldnt wait another 4-6 months to custom order with manual.

the Fiat is a nice 4 speed manual, its great for booting around during the summer

i drive a 1992 toyota pickup with 205K miles on it

its a good little truck, but the only problem with it right now is that the starter is almost dead :( ...so now i have to bump start it everyday whenever i need to go somewhere. thats very embarassing after school and when i leave work. im thinking about getting that fixed pretty soon :laugh:

thanks,

its a 545i with the 6 speed steptronic.  I wanted the manual or even SMG, but this car was coming in with the options I wanted (sport package,premium package, preferred colours)..  i couldnt wait another 4-6 months to custom order with manual.

the Fiat is a nice 4 speed manual, its great for booting around during the summer

585518933[/snapback]

Oh well. 4-6 months is a long time just to get a manual transmission. I'd tell you "Enjoy your 545i" but I'm pretty sure you already are. :p

Oh well. 4-6 months is a long time just to get a manual transmission. I'd tell you "Enjoy your 545i" but I'm pretty sure you already are. :p

585519643[/snapback]

yup, definitely enjoying it! the steptronic really isnt all bad. it keeps its comfortable on some days, and when you want to push the car it does work great.

we've got 3 other cars in the family that are all manual, so its a good mix (gti vr6, cooper S, 325xi)