Dream car

BMW M3 - with a $10,000 system. (the dream car is more about the system for me)

dont think i could spend 10grand on a system....

Panasonic CQ-VD7001U $1,099.00

2 x JL Audio XR653-CSi $738.00

4 x JL Audio 12W7 $2396.00

2 x 10036481.jpg $330.00

2 x Rockford Fosgate T15004 (750 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms Bridged RMS) $1798.00

and for the front/rear mids

Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 (100 W x 4 @ 2 Ohms RMS)

and lets say like $350 for wiring, fuses, Capacitor, ect

TOTAL = $6930

:D

mmmmm i would love to drift around all those cars in this the HKS D1 Hiper S15 Silvia RS-2

galleryarticleshksrs20011cf.jpg

lol nothing goes sideways like a silvia! my dream car

or a 13b turbo rx-8 d1 car from erc

d1rx8.jpg

Edited by Corporal_Clegg

*my dream beauty*

Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500

1969_shelby_mustang_gt_500-2.jpg

586060247[/snapback]

I shat my pants when I saw that car. :omg:

i remember that one. i saw it on rides on the discovery channel. thats the one nicolas cage drove in the movie right? man that eleanor is fast with 400+bhp but there was another one they built with 700+bhp :devil:

On reflection I think i'd like to be given free reign at Brabus.. come away with something like a V12 Bi-Turbo CLS-Class or something ;)

Ultimate comfort, and devastating power wrapped in a gangster looking car.. sweet ;)

My ideal car would be a Triumph TR7.

Don't know about the Blue/Red colours on the close up :x

585328678[/snapback]

I used to actually own a Cobalt Blue '77 TR-7 hard-top in '80. It was the most cantankerous, obstinant, moody, petulant car I've ever owned. If your maintenance of them isn't meticulous it will drive you absolutely insane...

...however, this was by far the most fun car I've ever driven - a sheer joy to take out on Relitz Valley Road between Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga and the hills of Oakland, CA and just open it up. The dual Webber carbs were nice and throaty. The problem was mostly with the transmission - a cranky 5-speed - and problems with the starter. Other than those problems and the need for very, very regular maintenance the car was an absolute joy.

I'm sure my wife would kill me if I bought one now, but as a commuter car they're fairly economical. You can get a '77 now for about US$3.000.00 to US$4,000.00 depending on the condition. The downside is that it *is* a two-seater with very limited space behind the seats.

--ScottKin

For all you Eleanor fans...heres a picture of my dad's Shelby GT500 (Eleanor) :D

586091133[/snapback]

:woot:

But mine would probably be the bi-turbo'd 600bhp R32 in PVW a few months ago, or a mk1/mk2 GTI.

For all you Eleanor fans...heres a picture of my dad's Shelby GT500 (Eleanor) :D

586091133[/snapback]

holly hell

POST MORE PICTURES NOW!! :devil:

If i can dig up some more info it will be the 207 cadillac Escalade.... Rumered to have a V12 putting out 500HP and a 5 speed auto tranny.....

Pic of it....camoflauged

Info

The pic is of the 2007 Chevy tahoe, but it gives the shape as they are all the same but different varients