eXeem 0.18 Released

ditto this guy, no one cares if you can do it if you're not gonna release it, if you want praise, make a new thread entitled "hey, look at when I can do in exeem that you can't have"

585312164[/snapback]

This is my thread in the first place :rolleyes:

Thread title "eXeem 0.18 Released"...not "hey I'm a god at hacking adware out of crap programs that aren't public yet, but I won't share with you cuz I'm like that"

I dl'd it, then got the remover from the numerous links posted and voila no adware, also I block the adware on my router, then on my hosts file just to be safe....much better than hacking at progs.

This is my thread in the first place

Then do us all a favour.......and close it!!

Instead of wabbling on about what your doing and how your doing it.....and then wabbling on about how your not gonna release nothing!!

Keep it to yourself if thats all its gonna benefit! :shifty:

if you arent going to share, which you cant because your modifying someone else's work, then dont mention it. This program has too much publicity already, it will be shut down just like suprnova was, and hopefully quick.

if you arent going to share, which you cant because your modifying someone else's work, then dont mention it. This program has too much publicity already, it will be shut down just like suprnova was, and hopefully quick.

585312206[/snapback]

How can it be shut down... Its decentrallized. Kazaa wasnt shut down. same for this.

How can it be shut down...  Its decentrallized.  Kazaa wasnt shut down.  same for this.

585312213[/snapback]

...maybe go after the owners of exeem.com and .net...and .org .tk .us and any others there are

How can it be shut down... Its decentrallized. Kazaa wasnt shut down. same for this.

People like you annoy me! :angry:

Why cant you just wait for the proper release??...........no........you cant can you??......Its also people like you that spoil it for others!!...........in the long run!

Edit: Alright, so they already released a 0.18, and not long back a 0.17, working a bit too fast there, lol.

Well, if they have a lite version, good for them, I'm least bothered :) Icetohot also made a cydoor removal patch earlier for 0.17 I think.

Edited by Toxicfume

Wait a minute here, so is this the real 0.18 released by the suprnova people? Or did you simply modify the program and named it "exeem lite" and slapped a v "0.18" to it?

585312259[/snapback]

released by supernova people. nobody is realeasing the "exeem lite" version they made because they like to sit around and brag that they did it and no one else can have it

3) you get BETA's and then after all the hard work they have done (Which is costing them **** loads of money) you modify them, which, is Illegal.

585312161[/snapback]

You mean, costing them ZERO money, and modifying them, whis, is NOT illegal.

Go figure.

You mean, costing them ZERO money, and modifying them, whis, is NOT illegal.

Go figure.

585312286[/snapback]

What:wacko:o:

Since when was you allowed to modify someone else's program and release it as your own and/or rename it and it NOT be Illegal?

eXeem Lite Version 1 based of eXeem 0.18 Beta

Again not being released.

585312120[/snapback]

IMHO if your not going to release it stop posting SS and im SURE some of you buddies will get a copy lol :rolleyes:

What? :wacko:

Since when was you allowed to modify someone else's program and release it as your own and/or rename it and it NOT be Illegal?

585312305[/snapback]

1. eXeem is free software and it may be redistributed.

2. eXeem is not filed with the copyright office.

Open game.

eXeem is free software and it may be redistributed

Yup..........then why not release 2 versions??...........one with AD's and one without??

It may be free and can be redistributed..........but not so as to tamper with what contents it includes!!

Shall we contact the makers and redirect them to this topic.....and get their opinion??...........I think you will find a none to happy response :yes: :whistle:

beta testing is closed, but sometimes novastream radio gives out serials. Visit www.exeem.com or www.suprnova.com for updates...a public beta is supposed to come out this week

585312001[/snapback]

www.suprnova.org .com & .net are scammers. Remember?

Shall we contact the makers and redirect them to this topic.....and get their opinion??...........I think you will find a none to happy response  :yes:  :whistle:

585312417[/snapback]

lol it doesn't matter what they think, they can't do **** about it.

like the man said, it's freeware and has no copyright. therefore it's free game to do whatever you want with it