MSN Down

looks like a global breakdown? DUH! it is. lols ya i was on at 11 PM Central lastnight and i noticed that non of my contacts (cept for 3 or so) were online. then ppl started talking to me and it said they were offline and i was like "whoah wtc? better restart" so i did and it didnt help. so ya i assumed it was msn so i check the status page and it says MSN experienceing difficulties yada yada yada. now this morning (after going to bed at 3AM) and ya turns out i cant sign in at all anymore.Go Bill Gates with Wave 11 :no: :D :p anyway so i hope it comes on soon :D

Im In Saskatchewan Canada BTW... www.CornerNook.tk aint up either but thats because of a totally different reason.

And why dont they get like a different server for the status page? i mean its stupid... "go check status page to find out more.!" "Error"

I think there server got HACKED. Because this is what the Service Status said

Service Status

This page will be updated when information becomes available.

.NET Messenger Service  Sign In

The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty up the ass. You may be unable to sign in. Please try again later. We at MSN know that our service sucks but that's because Microsoft owns us

Last Update: 23/01/2005 8:51:00 AM Microsoft Time (**** -SERVERS)

Added a pic

Is that real? be honest? anyway things seem to be getting back online slowly, you can now access messenger.msn.com (even tho it takes a while to load) an hour ago you couldnt. Still nothing on signing in tho

I think there server got HACKED. Because this is what the Service Status said

Added a pic

585343024[/snapback]

If there are problems then I'm sure they'll be fixed soon. Go out and play.

I reopened this discussion because it was linked from the main page.

Usually we don't talk about minor disruptions at other sites but since this appears to be a major network involved with a global problem, it becomes newsworthy.

[Threads Merged]

[Thread Title Edited] (it's more than just MSN UK)

Not all their servers seem to have stopped working, if i try to connect to MSN on my SPV C500, it works perfect... Maybe it's connecting to a dedicated server with less features...

But all my contacts are offline, so there's no use in using my SPV ;)