MSN Down

i'll just be a good little boy and wait till tomorrow morning. not goin to bother wasting my energy while those guys at msn are fixing this problem. lets hope they can get it running in due time.

in the mean time. you guys who havent went in just chill. aint the end of the world yet :happy:

edit : im IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

messenger.msn.com is back, my MSN just tried to sign in but crashed when it got to the bit where it downloads the contact list. Now when I try it says my contact list is unavailable, lets hope they haven't also lost all our data!

haha, what's the betting that on the day msn goes down there is a sudden global increase in productivity in offices and schools around the world :p

pity it's a sunday

back in singapore too. but sadly im going to sleep soon. looks like i can sleep in peace now :D

gd luck to all who have yet to get in. im sure it will soon.

im gonna sleep. nitex pple of neowin :sleep:

basicly you connect directly to a persons computerwhen spking to them instead of through msns servers and the same when a contact goes online so you can see their status

understand?

urmm... down here too, though i did manage about 1.5 hours ago to sign on and chat with someone, albeit after 5 tries :/

at first i thought ms must have haxxored it to stop miranda working on the network, coz i got a "incorrect username and password" error :(

yay its working again :D

and the msn page is back up and running, but its reeeeeal slow

4/95 ppl online :)

OOPS!!!!!!!!!! i got a time out on the 1st post and i didn t think it sent!!

delete this one plz mods