Official Superbowl XXXIX Discussion

Who do you think will win the super bowl this year?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the super bowl this year?

• New England
    • Philadelphia

,Feb 6 2005, 21:41]:laugh:?:rofl::

first of all, I said that I AM NOT a Steelers fan. I just like Big Ben's style. How that makes me a Steelers fan again? Since I am a Broncos fan I should hate every other player outside the broncos?

And then I make you sick? An anonimous dude in an online forum who happens to have a different opinion than you and its happy that the pats won makes you sick??:laugh:h: I think someone should organize his priorities in life man! The eagles lost, get over it, after all its just a game. You didnt see me crying and insulting like you when the Broncos got rid of Portis or lost against the Colts.

Oh wait! Wanna know something worst? I have a very big respect for Emmitt Smith AND HE WAS NOT A BRONCOS PLAYER!!! HOW SICK IS THAT!!!!:laugh:gh:

Seriously. You made me laugh.

585426244[/snapback]

Hurray Jake Plummer!

edit: Ah, kinda beat me to it. (But I'm not sarcastic) He does have a nice playing strategy, just some of the decisions he makes under pressure aren't so hot. I'm sure Mike Shanahan is keeping him because will/b> get better.

Now for some new Simpsons!:D:D

Jake Plummer is not the best QB in the game. Not even near maybe. But he is solid. Heck, Plummer's season wasnt bad at all. He is not getting any younger but he is still fairly young. With a lot of room to develop.

whats with all the arguin lets be happy and all jump for joy about the New England Dynasty

585426287[/snapback]

Now thats a good attitude. After all it was an awesome game. Specially the second half.

also Im glad that this time the middle time show was fairly good. Clean of MTV teenagers crap.

i really enjoyed the game, the first half was a bit slow but the second half was really good, one thing i didn't enojoy the half time show

yeah, it was a good game. i called pats win on friday 24-17...so i was pretty close, and that feels good. and tom brady. wow. go blue :)

best qb in the league. there was a little debate this year, but now it's undenyable.

guys, remember, keep the arguing between the teams, and not the people. there will be no personal attacks.

Congrats to the Pats, they deserve it! At least we gave them a fight till the end after no one gave us a chance, but all our mistakes during the game finally caught up to us. The Eagles had some bad play calling right at the end and wasted so much time. It was a shame too, because T.O. played his heart out and did more then anyone ever expected. Most of the people in Philadelphia feel bad because we lost be three, but still proud of the team and the Eagles will definitely be back next year, it is not like anyone in the NFC is going to get significantly better. Most of the people here are optimistic and are still doing the Eagles' chant and song. I think the worst feeling I have is now I don't have anymore football to watch! I usually switch to the Flyers at this point, but that isn't going to happen. Oh well, see the Patriots at Detroit next year! We got over the NFC hump, now it is time to get over the Super Bowl hump. I hope we get to see the Patriots in the Super Bowl again. E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

Congrats to the Pats, they deserve it!  At least we gave them a fight till the end after no one gave us a chance, but all our mistakes during the game finally caught up to us.  The Eagles had some bad play calling right at the end and wasted so much time.  It was a shame too, because T.O. played his heart out and did more then anyone ever expected.  Most of the people in Philadelphia feel bad because we lost be three, but still proud of the team and the Eagles will definitely be back next year, it is not like anyone in the NFC is going to get significantly better.  Most of the people here are optimistic and are still doing the Eagles' chant and song.  I think the worst feeling I have is now I don't have anymore football to watch!  I usually switch to the Flyers at this point, but that isn't going to happen.  Oh well, see the Patriots at Detroit next year!  We got over the NFC hump, now it is time to get over the Super Bowl hump.  I hope we get to see the Patriots in the Super Bowl again.  E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

585426372[/snapback]

Very well said. :)

Congrats Pats! :woot:

Eagles wasted way too much time in the 4th.. cost them atleast the tie, imo.

Owens played a lot better than I thought he would, didn't think he would sprint as well as he did..

Overall was a good game to watch, congrats goes to the Pats, may they go 6-10 next year ;)

It was a very good game, congrats to the Pats. They deserve it, I like a team that can win with a bunch of regular dudes instead of a bunch of ego-tripping jackasses (not that the Eagles are a bunch of ego-tripping jackasses, well TO is). :laugh:

McNabb totally disappointed me. He finally got over the hump of the NFCCG and just blew it in the end.

Maybe it's time to use one of those draft picks we have for ... gasp, a QB? I know it's blasphemy and it's far too early to give up on McNabb, but it's never too early to start building for the future.

I mean, what if McNabb goes down next year, God forbid, can Koy Detmer lead the Eagles to the playoffs? Access denied.

Also, I'd like to trade Freddie Mitchell, a first round pick, franchised Corey Simon for Randy Moss and hope he pans out ... just for ****s and giggles.

PS: Terrell Owens is the best WR in the NFL, there is no doubting that, but someone, SOMEONE show the Patriots recievers some ****ing credit.

Eagles wasted way too much time in the 4th.. cost them atleast the tie, imo.

585426467[/snapback]

Absolutely..Reid showed his inexperience in the big game there....it really shouldn't be any different from a regular game, it was jsut total clock mismanagement. Not that I minded, mind you....heheh