Official Superbowl XXXIX Discussion

Who do you think will win the super bowl this year?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the super bowl this year?

• New England
    • Philadelphia

nope interception...lol you spoke too soon

585426048[/snapback]

What I said was, if the Eagles were to stay in the game, they had to score on that possession. They did not score, and it may be too late for them to come back, especially if NE scores now.

What I said was, if the Eagles were to stay in the game, they had to score on that possession. They did not score, and it may be too late for them to come back, especially if NE scores now.

585426059[/snapback]

yea i get ya now, i apolgise

close game, too bad it hasnt been a "good" game :( very disappointed this year ... as well with the half time show.. :no:

585426120[/snapback]

i think its had some good plays, but i argree with ya on tha halftime show, that was poor

I came into the game in the 3rd quarter. Tell me that the half time show was at least better than last year, not that it would have taken much..

585426134[/snapback]

The half time show was great...Finally entertainment everybody can enjoy.

i officially have 7 months to get over hating football . . . I had a roommate from foxboro my first year of university (2001-2002), I'm a big Colts fan, and it when NE won that year, he didn't shut up for like a month, so now I hate the Pats, and it just seems to get worse every year now