Neowin's Official NASCAR Pick 'Em

Crap...I already signed up for a league...would have signed up for this also but it won't let me.

585352914[/snapback]

You can't sign up for more than one private league? That's crappy. :angry:

Wow. I didn't know there were a lot of NASCAR fans on Neowin. I won't join this league because I don't play fantasy games, but it's cool that you created one. I used to love NASCAR and watch most of the races, but ever since my favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt, died I lost a lot of interest. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is now my favorite driver.

You can't sign up for more than one private league?  That's crappy. :angry:

585353916[/snapback]

I was signed up for 3 fantasy football leagues, so you should be able to sign up for more then one nascar league.

Sweet I'm in!!! I swear last night it was telling me that I couldn't sign up for more than one private league though? Anywhoo...My Team Name is 1 Gold Toof :)

Wow.  I didn't know there were a lot of NASCAR fans on Neowin.  I won't join this league because I don't play fantasy games, but it's cool that you created one.  I used to love NASCAR and watch most of the races, but ever since my favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt, died I lost a lot of interest.  Dale Earnhardt Jr. is now my favorite driver.

585353936[/snapback]

That's a bit like what happened to me, but only for that season. After that I got back into it. I suppose I just needed a break since I had seen the closest thing I've ever had to a sports hero die on television before my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up. I'm more into actually driving though. If your into sims Nascar 2003 racing season by Papyrus is the game to get.

EA's Nascar games are meant to be "fun" and not real. Nascar 2003 Racing (N2k3), is very real, which to me equals fun. Dale Jr. is still known to the play the game online, under anonymous name of course.

I believe you can find it on amazon.com for around $10-$15. I plan on picking up a second copy in case something happens to mine. And so my brother can have a different cd-key so we can race in leagues together also.

www.eliteracers.com

http://www.rsrl.net/racing/index.php

Lots more too!