Neowin's Official NASCAR Pick 'Em

What a great finish Sunday.  Edwards really drove that thing hard those last few laps.

585660303[/snapback]

No doubt man...He wore those tire down to the chords.

Still upset that Edwards won in my boy Jeff Burton's old ride, but anything is better than Jimmie Johnson winning _again_.

Watch for Burton at Bristol on Saturday and Sunday, running Busch again. When he runs Busch, he runs exceptionally well the next day if you look at past results.

Still upset that Edwards won in my boy Jeff Burton's old ride, but anything is better than Jimmie Johnson winning _again_.

Watch for Burton at Bristol on Saturday and Sunday, running Busch again.? When he runs Busch, he runs exceptionally well the next day if you look at past results.

585689081[/snapback]

Your a Jeff Burton Fan?? I've met and hung out with Jeff and Ward several times...They're hometown isn't too far from me.

If you want next time I see one of them I'll get a few autographs and PM ya if you want them mailed to you.

Your a Jeff Burton Fan?? I've met and hung out with Jeff and Ward several times...They're hometown isn't too far from me.

If you want next time I see one of them I'll get a few autographs and PM ya if you want them mailed to you.

585695084[/snapback]

I would love you FOREVER!

And yeah, us Burton fans seem to be a rare and dying breed. :cry:

Does anyone else think Harvick may have saved his skin this Sunday? Or do you think he needs another win or two to keep his ride?

Does anyone else think Harvick may have saved his skin this Sunday?  Or do you think he needs another win or two to keep his ride?

585732034[/snapback]

Thats a good question actually...I think he needs a few more wins though. He's got alot of money and support around him and he needs to do better than what he's doing.

The Busch race Monday was great. 

jeffandkevinreeses.jpg

Was good to see them both in victory lane like that, shows they're growing as friends and teammates.

I love it.  :yes:

585738931[/snapback]

I hope they get better and better as teammates...I don't really like Harvick, but I want Burton to have a good teammate to help him out.

Baaaaaaaaaaad week for me....I accidently had the drives lined up that I wanted for the Texas race this week :pinch: ...That was rough. I do that a few times each year though.

w00t i took the lead thise weekend. how many of yall are actualy playing?

585804273[/snapback]

I had the lead for a few weeks in the beginning, but now I've forgotten about it the past few races.

I had the lead for a few weeks in the beginning, but now I've forgotten about it the past few races.

585805601[/snapback]

lol yea last year I forgot about it for almost 10 races but still finished 4th in my league :) I've remembered all of the races this year but lately my guys keep wrecking or having tire/engine trouble. Tickes me off...

It's hard to believe but none of my drivers were taken out by that huge 25 car crash.....My luck is normally that all of them would be involved. :D

I sure love Jimmie Johnson.

He caused about 5/8th's of the cars in the field to wreck between his two incidents that he claimed weren't his fault, even though he got to see them both, LOL.

Jeff Burton is on a roll, 3rd and 10th in last two weeks -- back to his old form. -nods- He would have had a better finish had his valve spring not gone bad, he had to lag back because of it.

^LOL.

Just like how Tony Stewart "brake checked" him. I've never in my life seen anyone "brake check" someone except under yellow or after a race.

No way did Tony do anything wrong, he just got runned over.

Also good to see Jeff Burton doing well. I think he will win one of the New Hampshire races this year.

^LOL.

Just like how Tony Stewart "brake checked" him. I've never in my life seen anyone "brake check" someone except under yellow or after a race.

No way did Tony do anything wrong, he just got runned over.

Also good to see Jeff Burton doing well. I think he will win one of the New Hampshire races this year.

585864802[/snapback]

Haha, yeah, it's funny how everything Jimmie does is someone else's fault.

Tony always gets blamed because of his past indisgressions, too. =\

As for JB, I'm looking more forward to Darlington (AKA Jeffington) ;)