reluna

hehe nice, my shellstyles are getting out to the public ;)  Re-download them, i just updated the shellstyles, they are finished now.

585416388[/snapback]

Fixed the link...

Thanks a million for doing them up rocket. Really completes the update to my all time favorite vs (Y)

ok, here are mine.. well the olive and bluetiful ones are done by gigatexel, i take no credit, i just included them in the zip.

DOWNLOAD

enjoy.. just unzip into your reluna folder..

and thanks for the comments kol.. :)

ok, here are mine.. well the olive and bluetiful ones are done by gigatexel, i take no credit, i just included them in the zip. 

DOWNLOAD

enjoy.. just unzip into your reluna folder..

and thanks for the comments kol.. :)

585416471[/snapback]

These are great! Thanks :D

this is SEXY... loving all your work man.. thumbsup....  oh yeah.. it would be even better if the font were  HandelGotD... ..right now im using the font.. and its 10 times kicking ass VS. ahhaha ...

585414540[/snapback]

I have modded the VS the first 2 mins I got it with HandelGotDLig font

awsome (Y)

After using it for a few days, I've really grown attached to this visual style (alunamin). It isn't too over the top or underdone, and it's easy on the eyes. I don't see me using another visual stye for awhile. I'm just searching for the perfect wall to match it. Muchos props Bant. Now there must be a port of this to mac, whenever i get my mac.:p