reluna

Sweet River Baynes: I seem to have it on my backgrounds folder, i have no idea where i got it. If you can provide an email address, i shall send.

Btw, is the fact that the tasks thingy is on that position and not on the left as usual, due to the the visualstyle itself, or some other way to accomplish that?

A bit too shiny for my eyes, but its still beautiful. The only thing I don't like is when your'e using folder-view how the '-' box is red.

585437810[/snapback]

Gee that's one of the selling points to me. Makes using Windows Explorer much easier, a quick scan down the tree view and you can see where you are much more quickly than standard + and -.

Anyway, I like this but agree that it would be good to get the buttons from the alunamin preview pic ported to the bluetiful color scheme. Other than that, this is top work. But then we expect no less! Cheers Bant, your hard work and time is MUCH appreciated by the talentless masses like myself.

it's not that hard to cut and crop that, i did :D...

585437273[/snapback]

yeah but some **** resolution, not 1280*1024, which im sure it probbaly is in. and if your going to strech it just loses quailty

hey bant any chance of this wallpaper being released, i bet you had this VS finshed some time ago, nice desktop, back then. October desktop, bants, looks like alunium.  :D

this desktop

585436047[/snapback]

Why is alunamin in the OCTOBER desktops thread if it was supposedly finished not too long ago?

Why is alunamin in the OCTOBER desktops thread if it was supposedly finished not too long ago?

585442050[/snapback]

well Bant is the maker ... it was his screen shot .. a wip obviously :p

i've had it finished for 11 years and wanted to make you all wait because i'm a jackass.

all thats shown in that shot is a taskbar, why do you think that is?

probally becuase it wasent finshed, just wanted to ask the question, im not tryin to **** you off, is there any chance of that desktop being released if you still have it, i love your work and that desktop sems to go well with the theme, it would finsh it off nicely for me

thanks,spyker