GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

Originally posted by redrope

Meh I am still not to the dodo yet. Gotta keep playing. Is there a way that it will tell you what percent of the game you have done?

for percent done, hit esc, and go to i think stats or something like that.. it will scroll up after a few secs...

Turn off the radio. make sure you hold forward+down+side view.

the nose of the plane should go down slowly. release the down button exactly when you hear the SSSSSS noise . the second it leaves the ground you need to stabilize it.

Originally posted by X3M

Turn off the radio. make sure you hold forward+down+side view.

the nose of the plane should go down slowly. release the down button exactly when you hear the SSSSSS noise . the second it leaves the ground you need to stabilize it.

May I ask what you do to avoid the buildings? it's hard to turn quickly and keep it stabilized at the same time! maybe you can post exactly what you mostly do when you fly?

Finally got my hands on this game today :D :D

Question, how do i get more than one 'lady of the night' in the car at once? They all seem to ignor me once i pick up one, i even stole a large people carrier. Infact at one point one was happy to stuff herself in the back of the van :s lol.

*edit* Nay mind i managed to get 2 in, they have to be 'interested' at the same time. Strange things happen though, dunno if the AI got confused but one of them got out at one point. Walked off then ran back and got back in. lmao.

I lost one of my pics of the boat i was driving on the freeway, but here's another one I wanted to show you all, gotta love rockstar and the humor. This was taken near Ammunation first island.

fudge.jpg

Originally posted by Morphos

I lost one of my pics of the boat i was driving on the freeway, but here's another one I wanted to show you all, gotta love rockstar and the humor. This was taken near Ammunation first island.

fudge.jpg

Pic link gone

Originally posted by DigitalResource

May I ask what you do to avoid the buildings? it's hard to turn quickly and keep it stabilized at the same time! maybe you can post exactly what you mostly do when you fly?

after you take off turn right slowly and fly around the coast.

You also need to make the plane stable untill it reaches its top atitude.

I got the game today and have one kinda stupid question 2 U guys... how do U make these screenies? :D

Is there a key for this in the game (tried PrintSceen but I don't think it works) or you're using some program?

When I have a sh*t-load of cops driving behind me, it's quite ammusing to give them a bangbangbang.

But remember: Do not step too close to the vehicle!

(yep, it might explode)

Originally posted by EMC  

yup, but its not that complicated, just run the .exe , reboot and you're done :D

I installed the Q306676 patch from microsoft and it is still very choppy.. do you know where i can get this nvidia patch?

Thanks