GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

not lazy i got to the 2nd island but the first mission i couldn't do! i kept dieing before getting to the other island thanks though!

Originally posted by kawai

My god, what kind of settings are you guys playing at, ewwww

I run @ 1024x768 (monitor's max) with all settings high. Oh, and the frame sync and frame limiter options are on/enabled. Is this the best way to do things? Should I turn off the Frame Limiter, or will this give me choppyness (like it did when I disabled both the Frame Sync and Frame Limiter)?! PS. My specs are here

To kill Salvatore? That was easy! I didn't go to Luigi's club... I just stole lots of cars and had them closing his house's entrance, and I was on the inside

When the cars came storming, they crashed, I threw grenades... and BOOOM!

Also, you can go to the rooftop of a building near Luigi's club and snipe him down.

Originally posted by Dead Messiah

What do you use to play:

PC Controller

or

Keyboard/Mouse

Keyboard/Mouse

Originally posted by Jon

You need a nice car too, a ###### wont get in if u have a taxi,police car, etc.

Drive up to her, honk your horn, and wait. Then drive her to some trees or sumfin, she jumps ya, and then u beat her up and get ur money back. (If ur so inclined..).

Airw0lf, thats wrong. You can also free aim with the best machine gun, I cant remember its name. At least on the PS2 version..

correct, the free aim also works with that really fast machinegun (right around the sniper rifle), in free aim mode-with pc version aswell.

btw, u dont need a fancy ass car. u can use anything except a plane(erm..havent tried that yet ;) ), police car, or taxi.

u can show up with the more beat up hunk of junk. and they still will hop in.

here: fine a hooker, drive up next to them. wait until then bend over slightly..then move your car slowely, either forward or backward (sometimes the car isnt positioned perfecly for the hooker to jump in). when she does..drive off away from the city. somewhere secluted without any people or cars..then just sit there...and the rocking will begin ;)

Originally posted by kawai

Yeah, you just need a decent box to run this game

I have an Athlon1ghz + GF3, I am running the game @ 1152 right now and I get around 40FPS

I am on the second area now, I think you get to fly the dodo at the end :)

How do you show FPS? I wanna test my GF4 Ti4600 :)

Originally posted by Osiris

Yes alike all of you I too have GTA3, only I have it on PS2, because it was gonna take too long toget out in Aus

anyway two questions

1. How do you pick up the prostitues, also I heard a rumour that there is a censored version which removes that prostitute feature is that true, I get all the bloody and gore, but no picking up hoes, or am I just not doing it right?

2. Can you Freely Aim with the PS2, the only time I have Freestyle aiming [so I can aim all over the screen and what not] is when im using the sniper rifle. So is it possible to freely aim with the PS2, or is it just the auto targetting system for the PS2?

when did u buy yours? if you bought it sometime in last nov/dec it's the uncencored version. then it was cencored and came back on shelves earlier this year. too bad i got the cencored one. i heard you can get the uncencored from some new zealand online eb.

only rocket launcher and sniper as someone said

Originally posted by aaron901

when did u buy yours? if you bought it sometime in last nov/dec it's the uncencored version. then it was cencored and came back on shelves earlier this year. too bad i got the cencored one. i heard you can get the uncencored from some new zealand online eb.

only rocket launcher and sniper as someone said

What's the difference? How can I tell if I have the 'Uncensored' version?

hey guys it is really easy to get to the 2nd and 3rd island without doing any missions at all. just get the banshee then go to the 2nd island bridge,(with all the blockades) drive through that, then type in "chittychittybb" then drive straight on, at full speed and fly across the bridge. I did it flawlessly. Same for the 3rd island, only you can only get across with a tank with the turret facing backwards and constanly shooting non-stop and i did that also flawlessly. email me if you have any problems, (or if you just want my saved games).

i just discovered another mode of transportation. just jump on the roof of a car with someone in it, and you'll ride along with it. and you'll be able to fire your gun. :)

completely useless of course, but maybe nice if you just wanna look at the city without having to move. this is for the laziest. :D

Originally posted by Laffer USA

... email me if you have any problems, (or if you just want my saved games).

where do i slap in the saved games? (which dir)?

Originally posted by Chewbacca

Ummmm I can free-aim with any gun (PC version) Perhaps you should try changing the view your in?

yes..there is free aim..and then there is "free aim"

there is the third person view..there is the top down view..and the free aim, i was reffering to is the aim you get when you right click mouse button with the rocket launcher selected..or when youre holding the sniper rifle (right click). or that super fast machinegun (right click).

its somewhat of a first person view.

ive tried with pistole..but doesnt have any effect.

now do you understand?