GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

It's complicated... :p

The car in that snap was scripted to drive out of a garage and just sit there, wating for me to drive it. The problem was I spawned a copule of tanks in front of the doors and the AI got confused. It got stuck in this "cinematic mode" and I was invincible. I got bored while the limo was trying to push the tanks out of the way so i started playing with cheats. Voila. ;)

Oh, now I understand Rivak :D:

Here are some more that I made. They are small because I am on a crap laptop, but I am selling it soon so I will be cruising.

Here is just an attempt to be cool while cruising in my tank:

gta3-01.jpg

Sorry that this one is kinda dark, but it is a bunch of tanks piled very high:

gta3-02.jpg

Here is the first time that I realized that you can shoot down the helicopters:

gta3-03.jpg

Here is another time where it is going down over a train:

gta3-04.jpg

This one is interesting. If you use the bangbangbang cheat once and then you type bang again, it keeps doing it every time you type only bang instead of the full thing.. same as gunsgunsguns. So here I kept doing it. These tanks flew so ****ing high that after I did bangbangbang for like a minute it took five ****ing minutes for these *******s to fall. After I took this of a few of them falling, I looked around the city. I was at the hospital in Portland and some of them were near the garage where you store your car.. the flew ****ing far.. lol. :D So anyway, this one rules:

gta3-05.jpg

what does bang bang bang do? stack cars or somthing? i have pictures.. redrope was is your email so i can send them to you you said you would post them right? :)

I can't seem to get there... I know the spot but I can't seem to find an acces to that place

anyway here are some more pics :) showing the buggy in gta3:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

hoply **** yeah!!!!!!!!!! the buggies!!!!!, where are they, tell me man I have to play around with those lil felllas again ????

yer I found ya lil buggies, there hella fun.

and that damn dodo Ill be damned if I can fly oit for more then 10 seconds.