Styles XP in serious trouble already

I'm not a lawyer. I never claimed that Styles XP breaks any laws. I did say it may violate DMCA but I don't know. Several people on DeviantART said it clearly did.

Whether it does or not though is an issue between TGTSoft and Microsoft.

BTW binary, like on Usenet, you seem to have a very short memory for your own misdeeds.

In this very thread you stated:

"P.S. Brad Wardell is such an idiot :"

Before I ever posted here. You didn't know I hung out here as a lurker and now you act shocked that I would actually have the nerve to respond.

If you think name-calling isn't out of line, then well, I guess there's nothing for us to discuss.

Originally posted by Frogboy

I'm not a lawyer. I never claimed that Styles XP breaks any laws. I did say it may violate DMCA but I don't know. Several people on DeviantART said it clearly did.

Whether it does or not though is an issue between TGTSoft and Microsoft.

if your not a lawyer and dont know if it breaks any laws then shut up and quit going on about it like you know for a fact that it does.

I agree with who ever said it above... this is a windows community news site, where all you do is bitch and moan about how much MS sucks, and they have a monopoly, and how much better Linux is... then you know what? GO USE LINUX, and get the hell out of here.

Well clearly you are an idiot for keeping this stupid debate going.

Funny how you never comment on the points I make at that moment, but you are quick to jump at any negative thing I have said in the past. Oh and I think calling you an idiot is far less then you basically calling me a thief and a liar in other posts, in other boards WHICH HAVE NO REASON TO BE STATED HERE. Now for the love of god, shut your trap and leave TGTSoft alone. As WickedKitten stated there is nothing wrong with Styles XP. If they were breaking the law MS would have stopped them a while ago. We all know how fast MS is at persuing people who do them wrong... Oh wait, thats Stardock, I completely forgot who i was talking about. :D

Ok,

It may not seem like bashing to you, however, you are telling everyone everywhere, that it alters system files, and then you also happen to say that personally you wouldnt use such a program. Is this not bashing it? And as others have said you are stating that it breaks the DCMA. And yes I have bashed WB in the past, and yes I have appologized for it. If you dont accept my appologies then thats great, but stop bringing stuff up. No one cares here, do you not see this? And I find it funny how you slag me for praising styles XP and what do I see on this board? I see you posting all over how great WB is and that RC1 is out. I even noticed you put an RC1 topic in the XP visual styles section. It seems to me you are advertising your product everywhere. This is ok, but at least give competetors a chance. And since I can read your mind.... I will answer a couple things before you start complaining about them. #1 Yes you have. #2 Yes I have.

#3 Yes you have. #4 Sure I can ;) And I would like nothing more then to get along, Like I said lets just stop this silly fight, we are both adults, and I think we have both stated our points time and time again which gets tiring to keep reading :) But, I dont believe I have ever received an apology for what you have said about me, even though I have appologized to you a couple of times in various places. And in case you have never catched it, I'm sorry. Now if you dont feel you owe me an appology, thats fine, but please stop bringing up things here that people really dont want to see.

Thanks,

Chris

personally i've never liked any product stardock makes

they're all too slow and they are memory/resource hogs

windowblinds loads up themes too slow and most of the time if you try and take screen shots of one window it captures that plus more and its just horrible

desktopX if you use the 'show desktop' feature it totally screws up your theme you have loaded til you click on an active window again

object desktop? what is this?

some .NET wannabe? (actually it was out first so whatever)

Binary - let's try this, let's start afresh. I won't bring up the things I consider to be misdeeds by you and you won't bring up the misdeeds you feel I've done to you.

We can wipe the slate clean. ;)

deal :D

Damn I love this face :D :D :D :D :D :D