list your 6600GT OCs and 3dMark05 Scores

are you kidding me? ...do you want me to spell this out for you, ...

some, some anonymous person, does not own said software, though this anonymous person happens to be using it....hence, can't register. hence, can't post your special little "orb link" ...and by the way genius, they are 2 different scores because they are from 2 different runs. Stop being a dick and stop trying to make this into a fight, this doesn't have to be a battle, but you're making it into one.

are you kidding me? ...do you want me to spell this out for you, ...

some, some anonymous person, does not own said software, though this anonymous person happens to be using it....hence, can't register. hence, can't post your special little "orb link" ...and by the way genius, they are 2 different scores because they are from 2 different runs. Stop being a dick and stop trying to make this into a fight, this doesn't have to be a battle, but you're making it into one.

585737888[/snapback]

Let me spell THIS out for you....

This anonymous person does not have to own the software to register and use ORB. Any person using free versions can submit scores online. After running 3DMark, click on "Online ResultBrowser" and then register for a FREE account. Once this anonymous person has done this, the rest of the world won't accuse this person of posting fake screenshots. :whistle:

f**k the rest of the world then. they, and you my friend, aren't worth it.

by the way, you're the only one accusing me of anything buddy. :whistle:

Used? $150. New? $180.

585737961[/snapback]

for pci-e, agp models run 20-30 bucks more, but i managed to get my xfx agp card for 170 new when they came out and were 250 :cool:

I have a MSI 6600GT AGP card.

How are you guys detecting your temps. I can't seem to find the option to check it. ?

Any I ran the the benchmarks and got around 3228. Seems reasonable. Not really going to risk overclocking..

i am new to nvidia. i dumped my radeon 9000 pro and got myself a 6600Gt (should arive next week)

which drivers should i use? how much can i overclock the card?

s ofar i got myself this: Nvidia Omega Drivers 1.6693 (Forceware 66.93)