How old were you when you first had sex?

1 member has voted

1. 1. How old were you when you first had sex?

• 14 an under
    • 15 or 16
    • 17 or 18
    • 19 or 20
    • 20 - 23
    • 24 - 26
    • 27 - 30
    • 30 and up
    • I'm still a virgin (Which is perfectly okay)
    • I was also sexually abused

Okay, this is serious, and not meant to be sick.

Another post in this forum got me thinking. How old were you when you first had sex? Now, i'd be sick of me just to post for no real reason, but, I've decided to do my sociological survey on it. So, it's for my sociology summer class.

I'd like as many people to vote as possible, but you don't have to post anything. If you'd like, you can post comments that I can use in my report.

Thanks.

Whoever said 14 and under is probably lying. And yes, it is PERFECTLY OK if not BETTER if you wait for the person you love to sex with.

Age limits are to low. UK has the highest under age preg rate in europe.

Other countires have unisex bogs etc. UK keeps everything locked up. every other country is open about it, and i think this helps.

There are sluts in my school who had been f**ked loads of times before 16.

They think its all great hitting the high C's but them comes the baby coz no blobs were used.

UK NEEDS MORE INFORMATION FOR TEENAGERS AND ITS JUST NOT THERE. PEOPLE ARE BECOMING PREGNANT AND NO ONE CARES UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

THINK BEFORE U SHAG

i still consider myself a virgin even though i did stupid things in the past

i love my gf very much and am awaiting the day when she ill give herself to me totally ;)

I was 13 years old, shagged by a 14yr old girl who wanted to know what sex was like. :D

Originally posted by mmaacckkoo

Whoever said 14 and under is probably lying. And yes, it is PERFECTLY OK if not BETTER if you wait for the person you love to sex with.

ya probably 10 or 15 years ago, but times have changed so have the people

Originally posted by JaggedFlame

Remember now, your right hand doesn't count. ;)

AGH!!

Gentlemen!!!

Please, please, please. I want to welcome everyone to post, but if we post about stuff that is inapproprate, we are not welcomeing those who are already uncomforitable with this subject!!

17 still a virgin (nothin wrong with that) been with my gf almost 2 years, waiting for when the time is right..... dont want to throw it away

Greenmuncher

Originally posted by PigeonHead

Has anyone (under 18) ever had sex with someone over 30? I'll except 28 and over at a push.

lol .......no

24 and still none yet :s

But by choice, the few oppertunities I had were with women I didn't even know, and having to choose between a little nookie and the possibility of Aids or soemthing, easy choise...

beside if the she got pregnant, I'd have to know her for the rest of my life, so unless I totoally love the girl and know that she is healthly, the risks aint worth it to me.

16 and a virgin, I am still waiting for something true, even though I prefer several individuals but they are not the type. Anyway, some of my mate had it already, but not the ones who I meet everyday though.