• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

How old were you when you first had sex?

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

altezza    0
Originally posted by nexionly

I am currently 16, and it was not too long ago. And it was with a guy. (I'm gay) If thats important at all...

Hahaha...thought you were having fun with that guy :D

Toxikk    0

haha, look at all the virgins.

i was 16 :evil:

nexionly    0
Originally posted by altezza

Hahaha...thought you were having fun with that guy :D

What do you mean? Im serious...:ermm:

GrimSage    0

20 and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Didnt even like the girl. But 6 months later I met the girl of my dreams. I posted a picture of her around here somewhere... And well I refuse to comment on what we have done on the grounds that if I said anything she would kill me. But lets just say that waiting for the woman that you love is much better than something meaningless with a girl you dont even like.

Everyone out there that is still a virgin keep it that way till you find someone special.

It means a lot to the person that gets it. It is something you can only give once.

Rathamon    0

haha yes

but what your a virgin till you become some grey haired old man who nobody wants to ****?

bnick007    0

It was the summer of my 8th grade year in grade school I was 12 at the time. I started seeing the girl again my freshmen year and we are still together getting married in October. The oldest girl ive had sex with was 22 when i was 16. Im 19 know no longer playing any game risks of diseases too much!!

MytMowse    1

was 15

Phinal Phantasm    0

I was 18... and I'm also a clich?! My first time was the night of Senior Prom (which oddly enough was almost exactly 3 years ago to the day, today) My High School gf at the time wanted our first time to be on Prom night (to me it didn't matter, but hey... if it makes them happy... right? :ponder: ). No, I'm not with her anymore, but I've found someone 1,000,000 times better than her and hopefully will marry her soon! :DD

Rathamon    0

funny how all the "virgins" claim to have girlfriends

hmmmhm

Daniel F.    687

i have closed this thread in the hope that no one will need a cold shower & because talking about under age sex (were applicable) is not appropriate