Whats your hobby?

Since nearly every person I ask says 'Computer games, or downloading movies'. I thought it would be rather interesting to find out what odd hobbies you have, that dont involve a computer?

Personally, I enjoy working out 4 days a week and dancing :p (No wise cracks lol).

Flying planes, playing foosball, playing financial games (stock market and such), snowblading, various sports (football, hockey, soccer, baseball), and other miscellaneous things - I collect hockey cards although I haven't bought a new one for over 10 years.

Your on a forum full of geeks and you're asking for a hobby that doesn't involve computers?

Oh well, sorry, I didn't read your post properly :no: Oh well, programming and website development is still my hobby.

- Brent

Body Building :)

And/or just weight lifting.

I think it will turn into more powerlifting than bodybuilding because I can't manage to pack on muscle and stay slim at the same time. So I just get fat whilst I pack on muscle then trim up for summer - sorted :)

hmm, used to draw but that has stopped since i got my computer, i'de say my current hobby is doing homeworks :/

maybe this thread will inspire me to start something :)

just searched for some "learn how to do Origami" websites :D

Ummm . . . programming in my head?  lol, jk.

I (as wierd as it sounds) enjoy practicing my chinese (written and spoken).  It is just a beautiful language =).

585511179[/snapback]

I learnt some Chinese for a few years. It was good :rofl:

Meh. Pool, ping pong, magic the gathering, board games, blowing on the tuba (like my 8th year of playing :(), and playing the piano (9th year), are usually what I spent a lot of my free time doing. I usually play in my university PC LAN room often too. I tried to get into Warhammer 40k, but it costs too much and requires too much time lol.

Oh, DDR once in a while too.