Whats your hobby?

my hobby also is my breadwinner, so I love computers 24/7 programming, building, repairing, building cases, playing Formula 1 Challenge 99-02 v.2004 modded, Mtx or Colin Mcrae rally 2004/2005 still listening Digitally Imported all the time therefore I'm always happy (Y) :laugh:

Playing basketball and other sports, thats about all I do besides work with computers... eh ok I also dance :p not like club dancin either ballroom dancing :D

I like to run (I like it even more now that I got my 1GB iPod Shuffle!) and ride my bike. Don't really have a lot of time to do much more between school and work.

My favorite hobby would have to be Rowing. I'm on the Crew Team at school, and I find that I can just go out and row to relieve stress or just to have a good time. It is really relaxing to go out on the water.

mmm

for sports Hockey...

walking thru the city listening to music was a fav... but i got mugged and now i dont have my MD with me so no :(

flying/building planes is fun

r/c cars every now and then

photography

sleeeppping! my very fav :)

and of course reading of all sorts :)

hockey, computers, hockey, gaming, hockey, and oh yeah....... HOCKEY!

585524849[/snapback]

im quite surprised by the number of hockey players at neowin.. thats awsome!! we should start our own little category in neowin.. NEOWIN HOCKEY :) woot . i love hockey too

I do not have hobbies.

There are activities that do not involve computers/gaming that I participate in regularly though (and enjoy). These are sleeping, eating, drinking non-alcoholic beverages, drinking alcoholic beverages, watching television (if there is something good on). I have recently started to watch more Anime, which I quite like, but that involves my computer, so it doesn't really count on this thread.

i wanted to start and build rc cars with proper engines in them, although i can't find any atm.

my hobbies at the mo are collecting and listening to music, i recently got a pair of turntables so i could start collectiong vinyl, i love it.

i am quite interested in building computers, even though i can build a computer from scratch i am not very knowledgeable about all the harware workings and such, that is somthing i would like to get into.

mmm

for sports Hockey...

walking thru the city listening to music was a fav... but i got mugged and now i dont have my MD with me so no :(

flying/building planes is fun

r/c cars every now and then

photography

sleeeppping! my very fav :)

and of course reading of all sorts :)

585526173[/snapback]

Wow, mugged? you ok mate?

What was it like walking around listening to music? I've always wanted todo it, but thought I'd look like a fool lol. It sounds really relaxing!

Wow, mugged? you ok mate?

What was it like walking around listening to music? I've always wanted todo it, but thought I'd look like a fool lol. It sounds really relaxing!

585527345[/snapback]

yea i didnt get hurt or nething. Its just that he just pulled a knife on me and so he sed give me ur md. and so i did.

And its REALLY relaxing and interesting.. its like being oblivious to the people around u thinking any thing and everythign... when doing that u get so many good ideas for photographs.. which is cool.. so yea overall its really cool.. and i also met a cute girl that way :) so that was cool ..