Whats your hobby?

BrentNewbury

LOL @ rhinestoners sig :D

"Matt Damon" :) I love Team America: World Police :D

- Brent

FiB3R
careful, we wouldn't want you to go blind and not be able to participate on neowin LOL

585513847[/snapback]

Kind of hard with avatars like that around.

smashguy

I like to playing cricket, football and badminton, hanging out with friends, watching movies, shopping, sony playstation 2, WWE, Computer (web-designing) & chilling to music etc... :D

M1h4iL

Used to collect stapms and coins, not as much now, used to collect WARHAMMER 40K, got bored then i got into remote contrlo cars 1:10 scale, got bored then came to computer hobby and loving it :D

b3tty

snowboarding (in winter), surfing (in summer & winter sometimes :D)

kl33per

Obviously computers, which includes programming and web design.

Then there's Squash (which is similar to Racquet ball)

Playing Guitar, I play in a Big 20 piece Jazz Band, as well as piano, bass guitar, and music in general.

These are my main hobies

lanrat

i love to kayak, BMX racing and trails, skate, movies, i want to start riding motorcycles and get myself a honda CBR 1000. and i love to take road trips, i'm hoping to have been to every state by the time i'm 30. Oh and i can't forget BEER!! :beer:

EduardValencia

:happy: my hobbie is neowin

chao-tek
Kind of hard with avatars like that around.

585514912[/snapback]

ROFL :laugh:

patseguin

World of Warcraft. ;)

JiveMasterT

working on my car to make it faster, working on my car when it breaks down, racing my car, and working so i can pay for my car.

i also enjoy spending time with my gf and my friends...

pctuk

I'm into politics and current affairs so enjoy reading the Economists and the newspapers, I'm also a member of the Labour Party so I'm out campaigning every now and then. I play tennis and football (soccer) occasionally when I'm not at college, and watch football a lot when at college in our common room. When I'm not at college, I enjoy going to see my local football team. I'm also big on listening to music, and pretty much any time I'm not at the computer I can be found with a pair of white headphones on my ears. When my girlfriend is around substitute white headphones for girlfriend and ears for other parts of the anatomy ;) . That's pretty much it - I do other stuff like help organise a college ball, I'm involved in my college's student body and I tutor a kid from a local school, but not sure if they are counted as hobbies.

Weld_El_7aj

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping, watching movies & enjoy my life

WhiteWeedy

Loving MYSELF!!!! :shifty: , listening to music, ripping and watching MPEG-4 (Div-X , X-Vid (don't tell no one :unsure: ) ) movies...I have an entire HDD for my media files.

:D :happy: ;)

SerialStorm

Doesn't involve a computer ... Um :unsure: ... Sleep???

Quickstrike

Auto Detailing

Cars

Aquariums

Guns

Obi Wong
playing foosball

585510971[/snapback]

(Y)

gotta love the fooseball

errr

other than wasting away at pool halls... i also collect comics, play chess, golf and hockey when i have the time.....

Soviet

Warcrack! pretty much kills all my other hobbies until summer. then it's going through case after case of ammo and cleaning rifles.

Rushnak

gaming, drifting, bars.

+Seetheworldsecond

1 Getting Girls

2 Games

3 Making Money

4 Buying Every New phone that looks kool

5 Buying Every New PC that looks kool.

6 Tech Stuff.

7 Anime

8 Drawing

9 :ninja: