new neowin logo

Question

neobond had a neowin logo post but it was locked so i figured id post this logo i made for neowin here- i made it fast , and i can do much better, but give me suggestions and take a look, also if this thread is in the wrong place please move it ,

thanks

neowinlogo.gif

Originally posted by spyderman450

Come on you guys... help out a little. Stop telling him how $hitty his logo is and tell him how he can improve it.

People are, dude... look around. Also, why didn't YOU give him any advice.

As for the logo(s) made by sttguy66, they are all amatuer, IMO, but at least they are getting better. My suggestion would be to learn from tutorials, as they will get you more familiarized with photoshop and in turn enable you to create better works of art. :)

Originally posted by SYBOLD

my quick inspiration

neologo.jpg

Reminds me of the << spam >> logo from AntiTrust... anyone know what I'm talkin about?

- Daniel

Originally posted by SYBOLD

my quick inspiration

neologo.jpg

-Nice.. i like i'll have to give it a go with 3Ds Max & Photoshop ;)

Originally posted by spyderman450

Reminds me of the << spam >> logo from AntiTrust... anyone know what I'm talkin about?

- Daniel

Yah, i own that movie..it kicks ass! ;)

-sMk

neologo.jpg

good as an image, but not as a logo. like I said earlier, it needs to be able to be seen as a matte image to be a good logo (for stationary and business cards traditionally). it's too overly complex to be a logo, so just keep it as a cool image/background for now :D

What the hell is wrong with Neowins current logo?

I think it's a bad idea to switch from something people connect to... that's bad marketing guys, and the current logo can be modified easily to a hard copy format.