Xbox 360 First Pic?

lol, Fake. Those capacitors in are way too perfect. They are all sit nice and streight, and the all look exacly the same. I work in electronics, and thats no way near real.

i wonder where the fog gently jets out of when you open/close the dvd "tray" thingy? kinda neat lookin but i dont think i've seen so many capacitors in modern electronics. nice find nonetheless!

I kinda like it, but like they were saying, doesnt a round design defeat the nature of the product? after all its not the X Sphere :p heres a few other unlikelys http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/xbox2/xbox2images.html

585539962[/snapback]

ew

xbox-psx

xbox-router

xbox-box

xbox-powermac g5

xbox-karaoke

xbox-umd

xbox-storage box

xbox-vcr/tv box

xbox controller-wingman controller

xbox-dvd player

xbox-helmet

xbox-n64/nintendo/dreamcast

xbox-bee hive version

xbox-n64/nintendo/dreamcast II

xbox-spike cube

xbox-slim

As you can (obviously) see, its a render. But it also seems to be a render from a fan! Not from anyone official!

Although if they use this, i would be laughing because its name is xBOX, even if it has 360 after it, it still says box :p

Haha, this kind of reminds me of those floating AI monitors from Halo...what's it name 343 Guilty Spark or something like that?  :happy:

585540003[/snapback]

you just beat me for a few mins... :laugh:

Good one Spartan_X, I was looks for a pic to compare as well!  :laugh:

585540032[/snapback]

glad to help buddy... we're here to serve and protect the innocent from all kind of evil cyber-spirits... :p

Hah I just realized that would be a nice "GameSphere"

585539947[/snapback]

*With Japanese style Accent* Okama Gamesphere! *Accent off*

I thought it kinda looked like one of the Half Life 2 scanners with out the rotating blades of death.

Fake, Microsoft would never make something that couldn't fit in someone's entertainment center. If it was real I would skip it and go with the Nintendo Revolution, much better design.

Fake. MS wants the next XBox, more so than the current one, to be part of the users home theater. This means having a standard size and, especially, a standard width.

Besides that, just look at the damn picture and it's plain to see it's a render.

i remember the old Xbox render that microsoft had back at e3 before actual form of the xbox was revealed. it was a huge 3d silver X with a green glowing xbox logo in the middle. it looked so bad ass

yo you people say it wouldnt work by namnig alone

a box has sort of been evolved into a computer

linux box

dont haxor into my windors boxen

etc...

so i could see the streetch in logic....

but upon making that statement i have come to realize the average stupidity of the general public