what do u do when ur pi$$ed ?

i would make this a poll but i donno what options to put....

so what do u do when ur ****ed? me? well i go to my room (were humbuly located is my computer) and i start up some bloody violent killing game (tactical ops, unreal) and take out my anger on online people... :dead: die and :dead: die and :dead: :dead: :dead: DIE!!!!

how bout you?

I'll calm myself down. There is nothing I can do if I get ****ed off or something. Basically I just want to stay out of trouble and I don't want to get involved in some events that does not look right for me.

Unless if I feel I have the right to defend what I've been ****ed on, then I step forward and make them feel ****ed off too.

i would supress the anger upto the point when i would just errupt...*aftermath resulting in me replacing the keyboard, mouse, printer and almost the monitor*...now, i just go somewhere where people aren't there...and take it out by punching some non-living thing...or talk about it if i want to or if my best friend can get the prob. out of me...

I used to punch my wall :s

Ever since I made a hole in it, I thought twice about that whenever I was (very) angry. Now somehow the dark calms me down. If it's night. But I don't usually have reason to get that angry in the day.

Maybe next time I'll try a computer game, but I'm not sure if clicking a mouse button and pressing a couple keys will calm my anger.

Only advantage of being angry: You can't feel pain as much*

...but that could also be a disadvantage

* hard pain, not sharp paint ( eg: needle )

EDIT: About the whole, wolf spiders started crawling into my room through it, so I covered it up, and now I just don't hit it or the spiders will come back and eat me.

Originally posted by Syntax Error

aftermath resulting in me replacing the keyboard, mouse, printer and almost the monitor*

lol, i get scared most the time cuz i have a cord-less mouse and keyboard and like when im playing games or **** the mouse is the first thing i can trow... hasent happend yet cuz i have enuf sence not to trash $100 peaice of eqipment....

p.s. i mean as in mad

lol i donno dependes if u are driveing..... but lets not talk about anything illigael here :ponder:

but back to the subject......

Wip somebody's ass:devious: go listen to some soothing music or get a blunt and chill on the lake and look at the waves:cool:

but usually number 1 followed by 2 or 3 people dont call me taz 4 nothing

lol ppl :o dosn't anyone get friendly and talkative??

anger when ****ed is just surpressed rage? you should all learn to get ****ed off more or something??!

I crank up some heavy metal and start pounding some weights or go run, its funny this thread should come up right now, considering ive been very ****ed recently. Not very fun when you get caught between a best friend and his girlfriend. She tried to manipulate me into giving her dirt on my friend, and now my friend is giving me crap because shes trying to make him think that i was talking crap on him behind his back. Not to mention a plethora of other personal problems. At least i should get in some good shape from all this stress :right:

well see i've got this wall..and now...yeah .. its covered with a really large poster ......theres a bout a 3' by 3' piece of my wall missing from my fists ;

Play some very loud, very heavy music. Slayer, FF, Static-X whatever.... or, if its late, i will go for a walk. And just hope some fool is dumb enough to attack me....

Sometimes though i like to sit out on the beach cliffs. Especially at night, with the wind whipping about you. Sitting up there in the darkness, it feels like you are suspended on nothing. Like you are floating...

go on a murderous rampage through the streets, killing women and children, never stopping to look back, their blood at my feet!!

either that or i just play video games.... :D