what do u do when ur pi$$ed ?

To have an honest answer, i unfortunatally usually take it out on my little brother, or, be very angry at the person who caused the conflict untill it has been solved :)

I do what Keldyn does, play some loud music & angry music like Static-x, Tool, Disturbed :mad::mad::mad:. Sometime tho, I will also listen to my Bill Cosby and George Carlin (THE KING of Comedy:D:D:D) MP3's to cheer me up and get my mind of things. And like everybody else, I will usually play UT or Q3A on my PC or play a quick paced game on my one of my 3 consoles (PS2, Gamecube, or Dreamcast). Usually something that is very engaging (like an RPG, MGS, etc.) or quick paced like Rogue Squadron on Gamecube, Devil May Cry or Zone of the Enders on the PS2. I also like to watch some of my good DVD's i.e. the Evil Dead series, Robotech, final Fantasy, Akira (a masterpiece btw) or Ghost in the Shell.

hmm, thats all very nice & sweet how you all play video games etc.. but i do it the oldfashioned way, crank up the music in my garage and start punching the punching bag and work out will i cant feel my arms no more. then drink alot of ice cold water, ;)

250 Posts!

I believe most of you are forgetting something...Heh, unless of course you don't get none....

You know what I'm talking about...Good, hard, dirty, wet, sweaty, no attachments homosapien copulation...Tie her up, spank her like she was your arch-enemy.

Originally posted by aaronsam

i would make this a poll but i donno what options to put....

so what do u do when ur ****ed? me? well i go to my room (were humbuly located is my computer) and i start up some bloody violent killing game (tactical ops, unreal) and take out my anger on online people... :dead: die and :dead: die and :dead: :dead: :dead: DIE!!!!

how bout you?

lets just hope you never get ahold of a real gun:roll:

/edit

when i get really mad..i go somewhere bymself..so i wont get ****ed anymore. for some reason im like that..just leave me alone 'til i sort this out in my head..if u want to console me..wait 'til i get out of my "meditation"..if you want your head bitten off..even if you are a bistandard..nothing to do with the problem..then come and talk to me.:roll:

Originally posted by kintamanate

when i get really mad..i go somewhere bymself..so i wont get ****ed anymore.

That's what I usually do as well. I like to get away from anything that would bother me. If I get really mad, common objects become missiles.

i just bottle it up, along with previous wrongdoings against me. i'll release it all in an atomic rain of flames and gunfire or maybe just complaining

i would like to take back my last answer and replace it with this:

instead of bottling things up... **** it..i'm gettin back at those mofos that got me ****ed in the first place.. im going awol on your ass!:p :p

excellent stress releaver i might add. not only are you problems solved. but you feel good about it!

lay face down on bed,.... watch cool stuff on TechTV...

if i am really ****ed.. i throw useless burnt CDR's, like frisbees's (spelling?) that a screwed up. I'll go out in my ffront yeard, and just chunk them as far as I can.. .. then go back inside :ponder:

Originally posted by Deckhand

if i am really ****ed.. i throw useless burnt CDR's, like frisbees's (spelling?) that a screwed up.

I do that with AOL CD's. :D

i sulk bottle it up let it fester then I just go on doing whatever I was going to do if the event that ****ed me off never happened. I also get very cranky so I ***** at anyone who asks about it.

heh.

I rarely get upset, but when I do, I just go over to my girlfriend's house.

Then I let her... uh.... nurture a part of me with her mouth. :o :p :o :p