Don't steal wood in Iraq? O_o

One of the worse videos to come out of Vietnam was a South Vietnam Officer putting a gun to a mans head who had his hands bound and blowing his brains out. The press run this video 100's of times but never told the whole story, the man that was shot had killed this officers Father, brother raped and killed his wife and 12 year old daughter. The public went ape**** over this video and never bothered to learn all the story so don't judge what you see on TV or the Internet till you know the whole story.

Just my two cents as a Vietnam Vet who was there.

Cody

well than what is the rest of the story? this video must have ****ed someone off enough for them to publish it on the net. they wouldnt have done so without a good reason to.

Its good to see democratic values being taught to the Iraqi people....

But seriously, I can't believe the idiots like these guy are allowed in a "proffesional" army.

585579388[/snapback]

coming from Canada you really have no right to put quotes around the world Professional when referring to the American Army. :p

We are still the largest military entity in the world. There are bad apples in each unit, but under Saddam they would probably be killed. I am surprised the mainstream media didn't pick up on this, kinda makes you wonder about the validity of it. It looks real, but I would expect the media to pick up on it. They picked up on this soldier who shot some terrorist who was pretending to be dead when that trooper's own squad was attacked in a building from someone who faked dead and came up behind them and killed a soldier.

well than what is the rest of the story? this video must have ****ed someone off enough for them to publish it on the net. they wouldnt have done so without a good reason to.

585579677[/snapback]

Don't know but I'll take it like all the rest, without the whole story it don't mean crap to me. It is serving at least one thing making more people hate the US and our soldiers.

Cody

canadas army is mostly specialized forces like snipers. bigger isnt always better, its the quality that counts.

and no, sadaam didnt run anyone over with a tank. so cut the crap. you keep trying to justify their actions by saying "sadaam was gonna kill em anyway." but TBH, the us troops are even worse than he is.

If this is real, its pathetic what the soldiers are doing in Iraq.

If its fake, they're stupid for making America look bad.

canadas army is mostly specialized forces like snipers. bigger isnt always better, its the quality that counts.

and no, sadaam didnt run anyone over with a tank. so cut the crap. you keep trying to justify their actions by saying "sadaam was gonna kill em anyway." but TBH, the us troops are even worse than he is.

585579693[/snapback]

Yea, I'm sure Canada's snipers could have taken over Iraqi AND Afghanistan, right? Our national guard could defeat the Canadian Armed forces. :laugh:

US troops are worse than Saddam? Today there were protests against a certain aspect of the government policy. I guess it's the terrible US troops that allow them to have this free speech, right?

support u troops...  :laugh:  people think that their are heroes  :rofl:  the army way, shooting the innocent  :wacko: I think that's why is the rebellion on

585579321[/snapback]

In the video in no way are they shooting the innocent, they are shooting a car. And from what I have seen from the media all the "rebellion" is from terrorists.

If it is real it's sad that that happened, but that will teach them not to loot.

LOOT=CAR DEMOLISHED.

US troops are worse than Saddam? Today there were protests against a certain aspect of the government policy. I guess it's the terrible US troops that allow them to have this free speech, right?

585579705[/snapback]

tell that to the Italian journalist Sgrena who knew too much about what happened in Fallujah and was targeted to be killed, free speech my ass

Yea, I'm sure Canada's snipers could have taken over Iraqi AND Afghanistan, right? Our national guard could defeat the Canadian Armed forces.  :laugh:

585579705[/snapback]

You're right JK, it's just awful that we have given these people a chance for democracy, where as Sadaam slaughtered thousands of people.

How unfair and cruel could we possibly be.

GFM: you have no clue really, LOOT=CAR DEMOLISHED, wasn't it Rumsfeld who justified looting as the people were now free

Sadaam killed with our full support, read some history

wow, do you even read your own posts? professionalism and large mean two different things. the canadian army as a whole is more professional than the US one because they have proportionally fewer GI's than us. is that too difficult to understand?

tell that to the Italian journalist Sgrena who knew too much about what happened in Fallujah and was targeted to be killed, free speech my ass

585579726[/snapback]

actually, the car she was in was speeding to a check point, and it was supposed to stop. funny she hasn't said anything about Fallujah... Also, if the US troops at the checkpoint wanted to kill her, she would be dead, only one man was killed when the troops opened fire, and they stopped when they found out who it was. Maybe she's really an alien or something? Let's think of the most absurd things, why don't we?

wow, do you even read your own posts? professionalism and large mean two different things. the canadian army as a whole is more professional than the US one because they have proportionally fewer GI's than us. is that too difficult to understand?

585579732[/snapback]

it's hard to mess up when you don't have an army large enough to go to war anyway, isn't it?

tell that to the Italian journalist Sgrena who knww too much about what happened in Fallujah and was targeted to be killed, free speech my ass

585579726[/snapback]

Journalist shouldn't be in a War Zone. It's war not prime time tv or best newspaper scoop. It's hard to kill people and never step on any toes. Most people if they are in a war zone where you think all the time someone is going to kill you it gets easier to shoot first and question later, not saying it's right just what anyone is going to do to protect themselves.

Cody

it's hard to mess up when you don't have an army large enough to go to war anyway, isn't it?

585579736[/snapback]

they did go to war with us in afghanistan. remember? when we dropped bombs on them...

Yea, I'm sure Canada's snipers could have taken over Iraqi AND Afghanistan, right? Our national guard could defeat the Canadian Armed forces.  :laugh:

585579705[/snapback]

I don't think Canada supported the invasion of Iraq. And Canada doesn't have a lot of troops because they seem to be peace keepers. It's the US that's pressuring them to move away from that position.

Although I disagree that US troops are worst than Saddam's (totally off topic BTW) I'd still have to say that it doesn't justify what they did in the video.

Oh and for the ppl that saying that they should have protested when they crushed the car... 1. The car belonged to a cab driver, who was probably not there at the time. 2. They are surrounded with armed troops, I'd doubt that they'd let them protest, let alone having any chances of stopping them from crushing the car.

Why did they have to shoot at the car before crushing it?? Target practice??

again, you are clueless to the truth, there was no freaking checkpoint, why in the hell would journalists, who know proper procedures speed past one, are you saying they are that dumb?

In her own words, "I was US target"

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,...1672095,00.html

Her last story about Fallujah:

http://ilmanifesto.it/pag/sgrena/en/420dd721e0ff0.html

boy you are smart informed one :whistle:

again, you are clueless to the trueth, there was no freaking checkpoint, why in the hell would journalists, who know proper procedures speed past one, are you saying they are that dumb?

In her own words, "I was US target"

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,...1672095,00.html

Her last story about Fallujah:

http://ilmanifesto.it/pag/sgrena/en/420dd721e0ff0.html

boy you are smart informed one :whistle:

585579747[/snapback]

username, your back. I thought you had left the forums after Kerry lost. Remember calling me a dumba** for saying Bush was gonna win? hmm...

anyway, do tell me why US troops surrounding a small convey couldn't kill their primary target?

yeah, same way the lost they hearts and minds of a people who were so brutally opressed that they kill US troops every day

I have never been gone smart guy... :whistle: to bad you just got debunked