Don't steal wood in Iraq? O_o

"Also the previous president (Clinton) admits himself in his memoirs that he regrets not trying to help a third world country (Rwanda) during his presidency. So Rwanda ended up by them selves and went through a genocide"

Thats fine.. but i sure hope bush is helping Rwanda......

And not liberating Iraq a country many people didn't support going to war with.

Oh, Thats right.. You guys don't give a rats ass :p

Edit: Hopefully makes more sense now

Edited by SyntheticDarkness

ya saw that along time ago. Thats why america kicks ass. You **** with us, and we fight your war, We do what we want and to who we want.

585580037[/snapback]

and it's people like you who make our army get spit on and not get the respect they deserve.

funny, both of you live in the United States, why don't you move to Canada or somewhere if we are going to decline and collapse? Do note first that we are a much stronger economic super power than Canada, but no one talks about that, it's all about the "decline" of America.

585579903[/snapback]

The fact that I am in American (ok, I'm also british but that's not the point) and I realize that we are pitied and now looked down upon.. the fact that I can admit that makes me a better person than you. It's all to easy to be in denial and quote the infamous "don't like usa? get out!", but that's not going to cut it man.

The only problem I have with you is that you claim that the world will be with us no matter what we do. Uh no, sorry.. it's this earth Vs. USA. We aren't liked.. and if you step out of your inward enviroment; go travel, go get some exposure.. you might just realize that as well.

ya saw that along time ago. Thats why america kicks ass. You **** with us, and we fight your war, We do what we want and to who we want.

585580037[/snapback]

I am a person who supports our troops, but this is just not the attitude to have.

The fact that I am in American (ok, I'm also british but that's not the point) and I realize that we are pitied and now looked down upon.. the fact that I can admit that makes me a better person than you. It's all to easy to be in denial and quote the infamous "don't like usa? get out!", but that's not going to cut it man. 

The only problem I have with you is that you claim that the world will be with us no matter what we do. Uh no, sorry.. it's this earth Vs. USA. We aren't liked.. and if you step out of your inward enviroment; go travel, go get some exposure.. you might just realize that as well.

585580068[/snapback]

I can't agree with you more.

I'm not quite sure how much this will mean to you, but I believe it's significant.

For the Olympic Games in Greece American spectators have been searching high and low for "Canadian" merchandise.  They are hoping to look Canadian rather than American.

I suppose given all of the animosity the US has contributed to in the last few years doesn't really assist Americans in travelling to other countries.

If you ever go to France, and you speak like an American, you had better hope you have your Canadian pin on. People treat you completely differently if you don?t have it on. That?s from personal experience.

http://www.thespoke.net/MessageBoard/Messa...aspx?postid=879

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/01/...ain658428.shtml

Am I the only one that thought it was fake and laughed? There would be a commanding officer around there to stop things like that from happening. Its too far out in the open for just a few people to see.

We're not really posting, we are just all lost in the Zone. We may be stuck here forever, doomed to post silly remarks about nothing. Oh well, break out the beer and broads.

Cody