Don't steal wood in Iraq? O_o

yeah, same way the lost they hearts and minds of a people who were so brutally opressed that they kill US troops every day

I have never been gone smart guy... :whistle: to bad you just got debunked

585579765[/snapback]

I got debunked? You still have yet to tell me how US troops that are heavily armed could not kill some old lady that was their primary target? Please, i'd like to know.

what a bunch of good christians (Y)

585578652[/snapback]

LOL

funny video IMO.

I got debunked? You still have yet to tell me how US troops that are heavily armed could not kill some old lady that was their primary target? Please, i'd like to know.

585579773[/snapback]

anybody who has a brain can read what you asked, and what i answered with supporting links, i am not going to get into a quote fest with you because you are not smart enough to read and comprehend and assimilate facts

i watch the news, I know her little crusade against Americans. I just want to know how you are so sure that she was an American target yet you can't explain how heavily armed US soldiers couldn't even kill her.

Also, read in your own posted article:

The US military said their forces had given ample warning to the driver of Sgrena's car, which they said was approaching at speed when they opened fire, but that has been flatly contradicted by Sgrena.

Interesting, guess someone didn't read their own post.

Yea, I'm sure Canada's snipers could have taken over Iraqi AND Afghanistan, right? Our national guard could defeat the Canadian Armed forces.  :laugh:

US troops are worse than Saddam? Today there were protests against a certain aspect of the government policy. I guess it's the terrible US troops that allow them to have this free speech, right?

585579705[/snapback]

yea, but then you would have the rest of the world to deal with. you know those ones that you ****ed off with that war

oh and you realize you said TAKE OVER i thotght the war was to "rid iraq of biologica weapons"

coming from Canada you really have no right to put quotes around the world Professional when referring to the American Army. :p 

We are still the largest military entity in the world.

585579684[/snapback]

yes yes, we all know as well as the rest of the world that America has the biggest army, heres a cookie. I still don't understand wtf they are doing over there, I mean come on

how many more excuses are they gonna come up with to go and invade more countries. Whos next... maybe italy has some kinda hidden weapons of mass descruction...oh wait a minute, italy isnt a borderline third world country is it... take them off the list. Whatever happened to lookin for that whats his name? anyone remember?

yea, but then you would have the rest of the world to deal with. you know those ones that you ****ed off with that war

585579802[/snapback]

you think the rest of the world would side with the practically unarmed Canada over the nuclear super power United States?

you think the rest of the world would side with the practically unarmed Canada over the nuclear super power United States?

585579810[/snapback]

yes....i do

585579810[/snapback]

I think it might come down to the rest of the world giving them a choice, they can't just keep doing this kind of stuff. The have no respect for what any other country thinks, it could turn out bad for them.

And btw, unarmed canada does well, they are well liked, fear isnt always the best way to gain peoples respect.

BACK ON TOPIC here

yes it is a real video shot by Frontline journelists. The reason why they crushed the car, if anybody cares, then read on.

In order for americans to set up proper checkpoints and headquarters they need to use the buildings already there (since they don't have supplies to set up that many). What the iraq's would do is go into as many buildings as they could, take out the wireing, carpet, furniture, etc. and strip them dry. then they would preceed to burn the buildings down.

Thus the soilders were told to not let people loot stuff. Them having achieved so much power so fast and not knowing their role, acted stupidly and destroyed the guys car to teach them not to loot. and i think we can all agree that telling somebody not to loot won't stop them.

Now, understand that i think what they did was ****** up and need to be punished. and i believe they did get punished for what they did. but you guys should really get the whole story before you start postin ****.

585579810[/snapback]

More of that idiotic American pride we've all grown to love from you and many other Republicans. :rolleyes: The US has already lost its position as the #1 economic superpower of the world to the European Union. It's the slow and steady decline of America. In a little over 4 years, we've gone from the great country much of the world respected to a country that's pitied for its ignorance and stupidity.

OMFG! FN idiots... ! Can you imagine how much it takes/costs to buy a car in Iraq right now...

Dumb kids with tanks... Drunk with power... damn sad.

And what is that wood worth? 5 bucks? gmfb

BACK ON TOPIC  here

yes it is a real video shot by Frontline journelists. The reason why they crushed the car, if anybody cares, then read on.

In order for americans to set up proper checkpoints and headquarters they need to use the buildings already there (since they don't have supplies to set up that many). What the iraq's would do is go into as many buildings as they could, take out the wireing, carpet, furniture, etc. and strip them dry. then they would preceed to burn the buildings down.

Thus the soilders were told to not let people loot stuff. Them having achieved so much power so fast and not knowing their role, acted stupidly and destroyed the guys car to teach them not to loot. and i think we can all agree that telling somebody not to loot won't stop them.

Now, understand that i think what they did was ****** up and need to be punished. and i believe they did get punished for what they did. but you guys should really get the whole story before you start postin ****.

585579833[/snapback]

Finally! ..a freaking ON TOPIC, intellectual post.

That did happen. They were wrong, BUT it was understandable. Everyone makes mistakes. There you go. Stop being so polarized! Learn to be moderate.

..JK: um, you're seriously mistaken if you think the world will side with us over say, Canada. lol, we. are. hated. Believe it or not, the world thinks America sucks.

More of that idiotic American pride we've all grown to love from you and many other Republicans. :rolleyes: The US has already lost its position as the #1 economic superpower of the world to the European Union. It's the slow and steady decline of America. In a little over 4 years, we've gone from the great country much of the world respected to a country that's pitied for its ignorance and stupidity.

585579855[/snapback]

Well said... lets hope we will still had jobs 4 years from now.. :/

One of the worse videos to come out of Vietnam was a South Vietnam Officer putting a gun to a mans head who had his hands bound and blowing his brains out. The press run this video 100's of times but never told the whole story, the man that was shot had killed this officers Father, brother raped and killed his wife and 12 year old daughter. The public went ape**** over this video and never bothered to learn all the story so don't judge what you see on TV or the Internet till you know the whole story.

Just my two cents as a Vietnam Vet who was there.

Cody

585579666[/snapback]

what was his entire family doing in vietnam? and wife? wtf :huh:

585579855[/snapback]

Finally! ..a freaking ON TOPIC, intellectual post.

That did happen. They were wrong, BUT it was understandable. Everyone makes mistakes. There you go. Stop being so polarized! Learn to be moderate.

..JK: um, you're seriously mistaken if you think the world will side with us over say, Canada. lol, we. are. hated. Believe it or not, the world thinks America sucks.

585579863[/snapback]

funny, both of you live in the United States, why don't you move to Canada or somewhere if we are going to decline and collapse? Do note first that we are a much stronger economic super power than Canada, but no one talks about that, it's all about the "decline" of America.

what was his entire family doing in vietnam?  and wife? wtf :huh:

585579893[/snapback]

for the same why family's move from base to base. usually it's because one of the spouses doesn't have a high enough paying job to pay for a house, food, school, etc. and the other one gets re-assigned a lot. So they just travel around together.

585579893[/snapback]

Did you even read the post? The officer was South Vietnamese. Not American. :rolleyes:

As for the video, yeah, it was probably overkill, but I'm pretty sure the looters got the point. I don't know if a little slap on the wrist would've kept them from stealing in the future, but destroying the car is going to probably make them think twice next time.

I dunno, I think there's more to the situation than the video shows, so I'm not so riled up over it.

585579893[/snapback]

Do we have a reading problem, the officer was a S.V. Officer, his Father, Brother, Wife and Daughter were borned in Vietnam just like probably most of his ancestry. He wasn't an American but was trained by the US Army and that is what the Press was trying to make look bad. Try to keep up and try reading a little slooooower.

Cody

anyway, do tell me why US troops surrounding a small convey couldn't kill their primary target?

585579759[/snapback]

I was trying to stay out of this topic, but I completely agree with what you've said here. If she was really targeted by the US, and they wanted her dead, she would be.

585579855[/snapback]

First let?s see some evidence showing the EU more economically powerful than the US. Secondly, at least our current president has showed some balls and actually tried to help the third world, by removing their dictatorships which for years suppressed their population, forcing them to live in fear the rest of their lives. Also the previous president (Clinton) admits himself in his memoirs that he regrets not trying to help a third world country (Rwanda) during his presidency. So Rwanda ended up by them selves and went through a genocide.

Source