• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Mac desktops

Timan    554

Not my desktops but a very good friends

dtop.jpg

Chad    0

What in the world. that looks sweet. Are those finder backgrounds available for download anywhere?

deggy    0

I may make them available on www.osxp.net, so keep checking. I was wondering what to use the space for since apple closed down the windows skinning section.

Guest deadzombie   

Wow! Deggy! Long time no see!

Deggy is an Aqua theme expert...used to run Urbanslurp for all you noobs out there!.

Speaking of noobs...if you guys want 116 OSX icons straight from Jaguar, check out Railhead Design ! Looks like my fellow Houstonian has decided to help out the 'less fortunate'!

Enjoy.

Silvorgold    0

hmm still trying to figure out which mac i should get, either the emac or the G4 imac, the emac is in my price range (if i want to get more ram n an ipod) but i want to get a G4 imac since it has dvd and an lcd monitor..hmm

bboyroe    0
Originally posted by Silvorgold

...but i want to get a G4 imac since it has dvd and an lcd monitor...

the lcd monitor has its disadvantages too, like its resolution of only 1024x768, not very good for games either because of its limited refresh rate

Dazzla    5

Finally got round to remaking Rhodium Edge II again after deleting it. Here's the latest, click for a larger picture:

OSX15small.jpg

The theme should be finished pretty soon and i'll be uploading it ready for download. The icons are from http://www.mixthepix.com/, there's a ton of really high quality icons there. I downloaded every set and there wasn't a duff icon in there.

Arequero    0
Originally posted by Dazzla

The theme should be finished pretty soon and i'll be uploading it ready for download. The icons are from http://www.mixthepix.com/, there's a ton of really high quality icons there. I downloaded every set and there wasn't a duff icon in there. [/b]

Hope someone port this icons to windows....

KoL    36

Arequero: Yo converti alguno de los iconos de Hiens, lo unico malo es que el no da permiso para que los tiren, si quieres me puedes enviar un e-mail o mejor si tienes MSN me a?ades a tu lista y yo te los envio:DD

franco_028@hotmail.com

Arequero    0
Originally posted by KoL

Arequero: Yo converti alguno de los iconos de Hiens, lo unico malo es que el no da permiso para que los tiren, si quieres me puedes enviar un e-mail o mejor si tienes MSN me a?ades a tu lista y yo te los envio:DD

franco_028@hotmail.com

Gracias Franco! Ya te envi? un email con el pedido.

212RikanMofo    0

here's my desktop...

mac2.jpg

:)

Silvorgold    0
Originally posted by bboyroe

the lcd monitor has its disadvantages too, like its resolution of only 1024x768, not very good for games either because of its limited refresh rate

lol, doesnt bother me cuz i only use 1024x768 anyways :s

Li_Lee    0

I'm very interested in getting those from RAILhead Design but it will only download in the .sit format. Is it possible to get these icons out of the .sit format through Windows? :ermm:Jaguar Icons

Dazzla    5

They are mac icons, you have to convert them yourself. There are plenty of tutorials explaining how to do this including a fantastic one from Marvilla.

Li_Lee    0

Thanks Dazzla :D

Dazzla    5

A few new desktops, 2 variations of the same theme. One extreme, one nice and subtle:

OSX17.jpg

OSX19.jpg

Timan    554

dazzla bout time you had a good lookin desktop :rolleyes: 2nd one rules!

Silvorgold    0

this is a screeny from one of my mac palz lol..

enjoy :D

mac15desk.jpg-link.jpg

Dazzla    5

Ive gone back to milk. Well, milk 1.1 to be specific. Max has sorted out the problems with the scrollbars, he's turned them metallic which makes them stand out more. So here it is, just in general use:

OSX20.jpg

BroChaos    1

dazzla, can i bug you for a pic of the new scrollbars? this thread has kinda slowed down, we need some more desktops! :)

Dazzla    5
Originally posted by BroChaos

dazzla, can i bug you for a pic of the new scrollbars? this thread has kinda slowed down, we need some more desktops! :)

Here ya go:

milk.png

BroChaos    1

thanks bro :)

man that looks slick. are you still selling the iMac?