Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

lol Im a season ticket holder at newcatsle and have been for 13 years so hopefully my trophyless support so far will come to an end this season and we will win something HOPEFULLY !!!! :D

lol Im a season ticket holder at newcatsle and have been for 13 years so hopefully my trophyless support so far will come to an end this season and we will win something HOPEFULLY !!!! :D

585690189[/snapback]

u kno they will lol i live in leeds bt i was born in geordieland in always supported the toon never seen em win nefing tho :cry:

Of course they will, I know nothing of your football team, but I do know that since they're from a place that shares the same name as my hometown that the definatley should win.

Of course they will, I know nothing of your football team, but I do know that since they're from a place that shares the same name as my hometown that the definatley should win.

585690223[/snapback]

hehe yes and i also belive u have a "soccer team" called newcastle united over there :D

Yea, I thought of that, but our team isnt big and well known enough to get their own topic on Neowin.

Out of interest; whats the term for someone from Newcastle in the UK? Is it Novocastrian like it is here?

Yea, I thought of that, but our team isnt big and well known enough to get their own topic on Neowin.

Out of interest; whats the term for someone from Newcastle in the UK? Is it Novocastrian like it is here?

585690252[/snapback]

Im from newcastle and the term from someone from there is a "Geordie" pronounced "jordie" :D It goes right back to when it was used in the mines as names for the lamps from king george tim or something lol :)

585690252[/snapback]

tis a geordie

Europe Maybe

FA Cup No Chance!  lol

585690283[/snapback]

lol yeh ok fa cup no chance weve knocked the favourites out (chelsea) were in the semi final againest man u who we can beat on our day then we will be in the final with either blackburn or arsenal who we can beat on our day !!! be quiet your probably a man u fan from burnley :p

Only the best team ever to support. Newcastle dont have a chance against man u. My prediction 4-1

585690336[/snapback]

LOL a man u fan from leiscester says it all :laugh: Why not support your local team?? we knocked chelsea out and there better than you :yes: I'll be at the game anyway will you ? somehow i doubt it ;)

Only the best team ever to support. Newcastle dont have a chance against man u. My prediction 4-1

585690336[/snapback]

still ant gt a clue who ur on about?:s there nt the scum r they?

:p

still ant gt a clue who ur on about?:s there nt the scum r they?

:p

585690349[/snapback]

No mate there that team that spend millions and millions on players and still cant get amongest the best in the league :laugh:

we will destroy newcastle just like old trafford destroys st james park :p

it int newcastle knights yno:P

i go for melbourne storm in the nrl, i don't really follow it that much because i'm a aussie rules footy boy :p

go pies!!

I do support my local team. I am just more passionate for Man U. But I do respect SOME newcastle fans. Unlike you two ;) Amen SeMz...

we will destroy newcastle just like old trafford destroys st james park :p

i go for melbourne storm in the nrl, i don't really follow it that much because i'm a aussie rules footy boy :p

go pies!!

585690365[/snapback]

LOL uve probably never bin to any ground in your life....Old traford is a great ground shame it has no atmosphere st james is the best atmosphere IN THE WORLD !!!! ;)