Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

To be fare, no we won't... Newcastle is crap.

I live behind the training ground!  Wow!

I hate football!

585691002[/snapback]

The your probably a gay or a goth ;)

The your probably a gay or a goth ;)

585691012[/snapback]

:woot: LMAO!! i bet hes a gay look at his pic :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

well that is massively stereotypical Toonie, everyone that doesn't like football is gay or a goth. Explain that logic to me ?

Seems that Newcastle United fans need to fail a spelling & grammar test before being allowed to sign up for the toon army.

Newcastle are not a bad side, but they are far from a great side.

In conclusion, No Newcastle will not win anything as per usual.

**edit - fixed typo and added response - well spotted Toonie **

well that is massively stereotypical Toonie, everyone that doesn't like football is gay or a goth. Explain that logic to me ?

Seems that Newcastle United fans need to fail a spelling a grammar test before being allowed to sigh up for the toon army.

585691042[/snapback]

SIGH??? Looks like u just bought ya place in the toon army then ;)

You have to know how to sigh aswell to be a Newcastle fan ;)

585691054[/snapback]

You have to have alot of things being a newcastle fan one thing is pride something u aint got being a glory hunter ;)

Seems that Newcastle United fans need to fail a spelling & grammar test before being allowed to sigh up for the toon army.

585691042[/snapback]

who u support gers or celtic??

I am a celtic fan, however that has no bearing on my opinion of Newcastle, I watch all English football and have no favorite side, I plainly don't think that Newcastle are a good side. There is no law that states that everyone must like Newcastle, and those that don't have to be Man U fans. I'd have thought you'd be accusing people of being Sunderland fans first.

I am a celtic fan, however that has no bearing on my opinion of Newcastle, I watch all English football and have no favorite side, I plainly don't think that Newcastle are a good side. There is no law that states that everyone must like Newcastle, and those that don't have to be Man U fans. I'd have thought you'd be accusing people of being Sunderland fans first.

585691120[/snapback]

I like talking to real football fans and not ppl who think they know stuff about man united becos theyve seen them on tv !! ;)

EDIT: You cant comment much being a celtic fan its not exactly a great league to be honest is it now? Were definatly alot better side than you ;)

585691120[/snapback]

celtic scum god ino every1 h8s gers bt plz at least they ave a good reputation 4 fightin

Well Celtic made it to the UEFA cup final, can't recall seeing Newcastle in one of those within the last decade. On the way there we'd beaten many quality sides including a few english teams, we played well against Barcelona and AC Milan in the Champions League this season, so actually I don't really rate your team as being better than us at all. If we had the finances at our disposal then we would be a far more formidable side. Yes the SPL is not a great league, however Boumsong spent some time here and rates it highly, some other players from England came up here and flopped, yet on their return to the slower paced EPL, they flourished ( see Henri Camara ).

If you guys get into Europe next season, lets hope we play you there and we'll see who is the better side, maybe we'll even keep Bellamy and let him stick a couple past you to shut Souness up.

celtic scum god ino every1 h8s gers bt plz at least they ave a good reputation 4 fightin

585691168[/snapback]

Yes because fighting is the way forward at football matches. How neanderthalic are you ?

Celtic fans have won awards for good behaviour in Europe, there in the past were a couple of "incidents" but the FIFA Fair Play award was nice to recieve.

Well Celtic made it to the UEFA cup final, can't recall seeing Newcastle in one of those within the last decade. On the way there we'd beaten many quality sides including a few english teams, we played well against Barcelona and AC Milan in the Champions League this season, so actually I don't really rate your team as being better than us at all. If we had the finances at our disposal then we would be a far more formidable side. Yes the SPL is not a great league, however Boumsong spent some time here and rates it highly, some other players from England came up here and flopped, yet on their return to the slower paced EPL, they flourished ( see Henri Camara ).

If you guys get into Europe next season, lets hope we play you there and we'll see who is the better side, maybe we'll even keep Bellamy and let him stick a couple past you to shut Souness up.

585691179[/snapback]

LOL SPL is a crap league probably one of the worst in the world celtic got to the CL cos its not hard as there are only 2 half decent teams in the league !!! its much much harder for us to get there with all the money manure chelsea have etc. The scottish league is easy compared to the prem and bellamy is showing that ...he scored 18 league goals in 2 seasons for us YET hes on fire scoring hat tricks for you lot ....and the great players that were in the scottish league eg Barry Ferguson, just proved the SPL is a poor easy league

So Toonie, in your opinion, Newcastle are the best team in Europe right now?

585691162[/snapback]

Nope far from it im just saying i dont like glory hunters ;) and iam saying we have the "POTENTIAL" to be a great side and can beat anyone on our day which we have son ;)

did you forget that to get into the CL, celtic had to go through qualifying stages. I did clearly admit that the league here is not a great league and freely admit that some of the teams up here wouldn't even make League One, this however does not mean that there are teams in the league which lack quality. If the proposed British Cup goes ahead, then I look forward to seeing how some of the arrogant big headed supporters fare when their team is knocked out by a "crappy scottish side". I should ask Liverpool or Blackburn fans how that feels.

The whole 2 Horse race theory that everyone hits out with is not exlusive to the SPL, look at the EPL, it's been Man U or Arsenal for years, this year there is an upset to that, It's the same worldwide, there are always the "Big Clubs" in any nation, and they're obviously expected to win most things.

did you forget that to get into the CL, celtic had to go through qualifying stages. I did clearly admit that the league here is not a great league and freely admit that some of the teams up here wouldn't even make League One, this however does not mean that there are teams in the league which lack quality. If the proposed British Cup goes ahead, then I look forward to seeing how some of the arrogant big headed supporters fare when their team is knocked out by a "crappy scottish side". I should ask Liverpool or Blackburn fans how that feels.

585691231[/snapback]

We had to go through qualifiers also when we were in it we beat the likes of juventus barcelona, feyenord, psv eindoven, drew with inter milan etc so we didnt do bad ;)

What??? Are you crazy? Man U actually WON something last season. Newcastle finished 5th or 6th and Man U finished 3rd and won the FA cup. End of story