Newcastle will win a trophy finaly!

Pssh Man u, don't make me choke :p

Crystal Palace, we have the best English premiership striker remember. Johnson!

585690754[/snapback]

lol i wudnt say hes the best english striker in the prem but hes definatly a good player !!! :D

Europe is europe your out were not SIMPLE ;)

It's not though is it...

Champions League=top clubs in europe

Uefa Cup=Clubs who didn't make the Champions league

And Newcastle aren't gonna make either this season :p

It's not though is it...

Champions League=top clubs in europe

Uefa Cup=Clubs who didn't make the Champions league

And Newcastle aren't gonna make either this season :p

585690774[/snapback]

top clubs in europe?

Is that why your out AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

Real Madrid are out...Barcelona are out, of course they aren't the top clubs in europe either are they?

Top Clubs GET IN, i'm not saying we're teh best club in europe and that has been proven this season.

lol i wudnt say hes the best english striker in the prem but hes definatly a good player !!! :D

585690767[/snapback]

i'd say he is considering he's 2nd top scorer this season, funnily enough the 'great' shearer is on same goals as bellamy who doesn't even play for newcastle now :p

Real Madrid are out...Barcelona are out, of course they aren't the top clubs in europe either are they?

Top Clubs GET IN, i'm not saying we're teh best club in europe and that has been proven this season.

585690785[/snapback]

Top clubs get in??? You finished second in the prem last season thats not a top club ;)

i'd say he is considering he's 2nd top scorer this season, funnily enough the 'great' shearer is on same goals as bellamy who doesn't even play for newcastle now :p

585690787[/snapback]

And THE GREAT shearer was out for 18 games :yes:

Johnson is the highest English goal scorer in the premiership :p

He'll make a great England player once he has the proper chance.

Johnson is the highest English goal scorer in the premiership :p

He'll make a great England player once he has the proper chance.

585690818[/snapback]

True. Think he will move in the summer though

7 goals in 20 games with 3 being penalties is no where near a good enough for a striker

585690816[/snapback]

i cant belive u are actually questioning one of englands greates ever players ?? :wacko:

van nistlerooys only scored 4 league goals this season FFS and he plays in the "best" team in the world and is 10 years shearers youth LMFAO :laugh:

I'm not disputing the fact hat Shearer has been a great goalscorer...

WTF, United never had any English legends?, and i am pretty sure Wayne Rooney will be one... :|

I'm not disputing the fact hat Shearer has been a great goalscorer...

WTF, United never had any English legends?, and i am pretty sure Wayne Rooney will be one... :|

585690861[/snapback]

Yeh he will be a legend hes already left the "club he loves" bin shagging grannys, bin in a nightclub bust up and questioned by the police LOL hows that a legend hes not a model professional of the game as Shearer is ;)

hahah a for some reason i thought you were talking about the AMD Newcastle processors lol.

585690213[/snapback]

:laugh:h: so was I :rofl:l:

Oh how different your attitude towards Rooney would be if we hadn't beaten you to signing him :)

585690907[/snapback]

Personally i didnt want him at our club ...?30m for a kid no thanx he will be burnt out by the time hes 24/25 like owen is now;))

I was anoyed that shepard cud provide ?30m YET we were playing without a defence when woodgate went !!! i didnt want Rooney I wanted Boumsong and another centre half we got boumsong and now we need another centre hal;);)

Personally i didnt want him at our club ...?30m for a kid no thanx he will be burnt out by the time hes 24/25 like owen is now;))

I was anoyed that shepard cud provide ?30m YET we were playing without a defence when woodgate went !!! i didnt want Rooney I wanted Boumsong and another centre half we got boumsong and now we need another centre hal;);)

585690922[/snapback]

ledley king will play 4 the toon nxt seaso:yes:s: