UXTheme Multi-Patcher (Neowin Edition) 4.0

Thanks a lot dreamz, I kept finding links for it but they all seemed to be broken.  It says copy failed when I try to switch them, maybe I need to do it in safe mode?

586151243[/snapback]

what do you mean copy failed? are you using replacer?

I Would post another mirror, but i dont want the neowin effect on it... lol

586151285[/snapback]

just upload it on rapidshare.de or uploadhut.com

I used the replacer in both normal and safe modes. When it goes through the replacing process it says replacing... and then it says replacement failed. I'm using xp pro x64 build 3790. Is this the uxtheme.dll I should be using?

I used the replacer in both normal and safe modes.  When it goes through the replacing process it says replacing... and then it says replacement failed.  I'm using xp pro x64 build 3790.  Is this the uxtheme.dll I should be using?

586151350[/snapback]

no, you need to use the 64-bit version.

sorry... i tried in safe mode with my aministrator account and it worked flawlessly..

but now i get an error from ASUS Probe... it says Cannot create notification shell icon :wacko:

sorry... i tried in safe mode with my aministrator account and it worked flawlessly..

but now i get an error from ASUS Probe... it says Cannot create notification shell icon :wacko:

586153815[/snapback]

I patched it in windows and rebooted and everything works great. Asus Probe works normal too.

Thanks to teh uploaders!

It's been dead for a long time. I tried getting it back weeks ago when I finally got my PC cleaned out. -_-

It's been dead for a long time. I tried getting it back weeks ago when I finally got my PC cleaned out. -_-

586193493[/snapback]

Yeah same here, can a mod update the first post with a different location for the file?