Free download: Linspire 5.0

"We're sorry, but you have requested something that you dont have access to. If you feel this is in error please contact support.linspire.com"

What did I do wrong? :cry:

Booted this off the cd and played with it for about an hour.  Actually pretty easy to use and it found just about everything in my machine.

585817059[/snapback]

Do I have to sign up before downloading?

How come nobody is bashing them anumore?

585816714[/snapback]

Because I moved that argument into a separate thread. ;) Mostly, though, the discussion is rational. It is a distro that comes at a cost, and isn't as flexible as the "other" distros. It may not be a good deal for everyone, but it is marketed at a very different group than those already comfortable with the idea of running Linux.
does anyone know what are the minimum system requirements for linspire ?

585816792[/snapback]

At the bottom of this page: http://www.linspire.com/sales_intro.php
Do I have to sign up before downloading?

585817149[/snapback]

Yes. You can sign up today, and download it a week or month from now, if you wish.

oh yep, thanks Armeck, I have downloaded this o.s. now I need made the cd (Y) (Y) :)

Anybody who's having trouble downloading their copy this way or worries about the legalities of the promotional coupon method of obtaining a free copy, need only go to the Linspire.com Community Forums, (you might have to register at Linspire.com), where on pages such as How to get your free digital copy of LinspireLive!, you will find links for the LinspireLive! CD and also the install versions of 5.0.

Hello,

This coupon code is not designed for public use and/or distribution. It was for a program designed for retailers to learn about our OS. The coupon code no longer functions.

Best Regards,

The Linspire Team

Customer - 04/25/2005 03:43 PM

Code: linspire4RA

* thread closed *