XPM Classic

ShadowXP how would you know if he's trying hard? maybe he can pump out styles like nothing.

He has a life and stuff to do like TheWinter said. I highly doubt it takes 2 months because "he's trying hard" on it.

Knowing what usually happens with the popular stylers, he probably hasn't touched the style in weeks ;)

ShadowXP how would you know if he's trying hard? maybe he can pump out styles like nothing.

He has a life and stuff to do like TheWinter said. I highly doubt it takes 2 months because "he's trying hard" on it.

Knowing what usually happens with the popular stylers, he probably hasn't touched the style in weeks ;)

586089811[/snapback]

Wouldn't doubt it, since he doesn't have a working stylebulder. :blink:

586089811[/snapback]

Maybe he can, but he does put aside spare time for it and gives us themes for free, so IMO that's hard work.

It is overdue though. Personally if I was a skinner, I wouldn't boast about a theme I was working on until such time as it was ready

for beta testing. That way you're covering your ass from the moaners and pleasing people at the same time. Plus if yah decide to trash it along the way, nobody is the wiser.

well he has apparently been working on prominence pro also, which has now been released. keep in mind, hes doing this for fun.. hes not getting paid for it so he can take as long as he wants.

want it faster? give him money. and if you choose not to do that, quit whining

i said it once n i will say it agian

themers & skinners are so underrated and dont get the respect they should

ppl got things to do like go out eat n survive

n e ways looks good hope to c it soon but take ur time man :D

the beta had been out since at least mid->late December when I found it.

but if you read back, he had lost it in a HD crash so he couldnt work on it until someone sent it to him (such as myself)

Was it open or closed beta? if it was open could you send me a link to d/l that beta? If it's closed I understand.

586136084[/snapback]

Hmm? They are talking about Prominence Pro which is already released (a few days ago).

I hope it's not forgotten, it looks very good. It actually looks like a style that I could use for a couple of weeks. Good workie!

The little preview looks GREAT ! Can't wait to use it...

I'll be using b0seClass until ti comes out... :)

Good news, I have fixed the Msstyle and can now resume work on this theme (Y)

I hope to have it out by the end of this next week. If you're lucky, tonight.