XPM Classic

Good news, I have fixed the Msstyle and can now resume work on this theme (Y)

I hope to have it out by the end of this next week. If you're lucky, tonight.

586191213[/snapback]

:woot:

586191213[/snapback]

Excellent news. :happy: Thanks man.

586191213[/snapback]

I might have just wet myself after reading that :unsure:

:rofl:

Well, I've been going turbo on it tonight and it's not finished yet, and I'm not going to rush it out :?)

I'll be working on it over this next week int he evenings, I'll keep you updated! Not long to go though, some tweaking, the progress bars/sliders and a start button. That is all that is left(Y))

Well, I've been going turbo on it tonight and it's not finished yet, and I'm not going to rush it out :?)

I'll be working on it over this next week int he evenings, I'll keep you updated! Not long to go though, some tweaking, the progress bars/sliders and a start button. That is all that is left(Y))

586192766[/snapback]

That's good news b0se! I was going to ask if you could post some more teaser shots...but maybe it's just better to wait. :pinch:: :))

586192766[/snapback]

hehehe you can see how popular this theme is going to be and it isn't even released yet - good work:DD

I would say "take your time, real life takes importance against this" but half the forum would shoot me on the spot. I'll keep a mental note to check this out again soon for any updates, Thanks for your dedication ross :)

586192766[/snapback]

Cool. Glad to see some progress on it. Of course, I'm gonna have to run it through SkinStudio to try it out... But hey, that's part of the fun for me. ;))

586192766[/snapback]

:happy:: That's great news, my favourite theme is still yourCodeOpus>, hopefully XPM Classic replaces that spot.

Any hints on the start button, will it be something like CodeOpus? :pp

Just made the start button, very happy with it (Y) Just re-made the start panel, porting it over to MSstyle to test.

No teasers, you're going to have to wait, it will be worth it though

Working on it atm... not long to go. Now going to try an idea for the progress bars...

Just made the start button, very happy with it (Y) Just re-made the start panel, porting it over to MSstyle to test.

No teasers, you're going to have to wait, it will be worth it though

Working on it atm... not long to go. Now going to try an idea for the progress bars...

586196643[/snapback]

OMG OMG OMG! I just can't wait for this! Keep going b0se, we're almost there! :devil: