[VS] Luna Element 2

I've been running Element for quite some time now. When I saw this updated version, I couldn't wait to see the updates. LE2 is P-E-R-F-E-C-T Perfect! If I were to make a VS myself, this is exactly what it is would look like. Awesome Job!

Here it is, Luna Element v2.0. A new version a visual style some say is the best theme ever.

Lol @ em3! :) I've always loved this visual style...thanks for the time and effort you put into this!

Is there a bug w/ the progress bar? If I run something like CCleaner, the bar doesn't fill all the way up, say @ 100%. Is it just me? Also, not to beat a dead horse, but a VS this slick really should be complimented w/ a proper shellstyle in the future. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Just a thought.

585844277[/snapback]

Yea. There might be a problem with some progressbars. I've noticed that to. It's a Windows problem really. On horizontal progressbars I added a 3px space on the right because the green line went further then it should. Couldn't find any other way to fix it. There is no space on vertical progressbars though so the green line might go to far in some direction, couldn't test it properly.

Edited by em3

wow, why did you take out the shellstyle?

well, there wasn't a shellstyle, but in the previous version the Luna shellstyle appeared, and now there is that blank win98 style.

you know I'm a big fan, and I loved the new theme, but pls put back that Luna shellstyle at least if you aren't gonna do one of ur own.

Could you state some of the changes you've made? I only just converted to Luna Element 1 yesterday (from reluna) and I'm really liking it, just wondering what there is to upgrade to. Not too much of a fan of the new start button I can see though....

This VS is very well designed. Among the highest in quality.

Personally I find that the background color for menus and Windows Explorer is too bright. Do you think that it's OK to make them a little bit dimmer?

Nice work...I still prefer the first one though. I don't see that much of change in version 2 and what changes I do see, I like the first one better. But don't get me wrong, this is probably one of the last visual styles I'll ever need...I like it THAT much. :)

I like the overall brighter blue in version 1. The new one is a little more "purpley". I also like the start menu in version 1 better mainly because of the way you broke the two sides up with the left darker than the right...new one is just dark on both sides.

For such a quality looking theme, I can't believe no one could help you out with a shellstyle...it's almost a must have. :/

Also, it would have been nice to give version 2 a new name so people could use it alongside version 1 (like ElementV2 or something). Nit-picky maybe but I'm not sure that everyone knows how to rename a msstyle...Reshack is your friend. :)

Nevertheless, great work em3! (Y)

Edited by Smitjel

ok i put element as one of my top 3 themes. but element 2 is a bit dissapointing.

come on - put a matching shellstyle. i mean its nice - but there is just not enough of it. just does not feel compete.

:(

i mean it good but something dont feel right. unlike the first one.

Edited by panacea

Version 2 is nice and certainly something to quiet the natives with after what seemed like an eternity between releases. I can't help but feel that you're so very close to producing a masterpiece. Not quite there yet. But close. I wish I hadn't read about the horizontal progressbar. I didn't notice it right off. Now it's a tiny annoying imperfection.

Thanks for the effort and your contribution. :D

Edited by bcool

I like the overall brighter blue in version 1.  The new one is a little more "purpley".  I also like the start menu in version 1 better mainly because of the way you broke the two sides up with the left darker than the right...new one is just dark on both sides.

585844987[/snapback]

Actually it is different. Lighter on the left side. But, I see your point...not a lot of contrast there.

Great work, em3!! I love Luna Element, I've stuck with this vs forever, I doubt I'll ever change it. Keep it up, please!

------------------------------------

...tried out LClock today for the first time, I'm loving it, however I notice there's nearly no skins for it, I just started working on something about 10 minutes ago, this is an extremely early W.I.P. if anybody wants me to release it when I'm done let me know.

Preview of LClock Skin

Here it is, Luna Element v2.0. A new version a visual style some say is the best theme ever. It is based on Luna (the Windows XP default theme) and some stuff are still in original design so I don't take credit for everything in this visual style. Hope you like it though.

You already know I was a massive fan of the first release. This makes it just absolutely perfect. Stunning work. Stick to those practical and useable styles and I'm a fan forever.