[VS] Luna Element 2

@em3: Thanks so much for new version of Luna Element. This has been my sole VS ever since it's first release till now

Why don't you just include the shellstyles from the older version with this distribution. They work perfectly well. That would stop the nagging...

I'm of the same opinion!

Could you import em3? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

I'm of the same opinion!

Could you import em3? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

585847731[/snapback]

Guys, there was no shellstyle included with the original either. To get the default (Luna) shellstyle, go to C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Luna, copy the Shell folder in there, and paste it into the folder you have Element in.

Yeah, I'm just using the shellstyle from the old version. Good enuff. These are the only 2 things that I see that I didn't notice in the older version. Not that they are a big deal, my eyes are just drawn to things like that.

bug1 is when composing mail in Thunderbird

bug2 is CCleaner

Yeah, I'm just using the shellstyle from the old version. Good enuff. These are the only 2 things that I see that I didn't notice in the older version. Not that they are a big deal, my eyes are just drawn to things like that.

bug1 is when composing mail in Thunderbird

bug2 is CCleaner

585847791[/snapback]

Can't fix it. I told you it is a Windows bug. If I removed the 3px I added then the progressbar will go further then it should so I this is a compromise you'll have to live with. Send a bug report to Microsoft.

I love this style. Thank you so much. It works perfectly.

And everyone is right, someone needs to make a Winamp skin. I would but I'm not graphically inclined.

I found that shellstyle from LunaVX works better with this amazing VS... try it out!  :rolleyes:

585848235[/snapback]

Could you post that shellstyle? I can't find a working link for it.