[VS] Luna Element 2

I really love it! It is better than v.1, however v.1 is NOT worse than this one :)

Shellstyles: those from v.1 work with this, you don't even have to copy them into the folder that contains v.2.

One thing I miss about my Windows box are the incredibly awesome Visual Styles like this... Nice job, though I wish I could use it to see how good it is to is full extent... Oh well.

(Y)

All the naggin about the shellstyle makes me not want to make any more VS. Could people just turn off shellstyle already. :angry:

I've updated the first page with changelog, included styles, and other info. Also updated the preview image on DA so it's easier to know what styles are incuded.

Does it needs any file from the previous version? Or it's just Element.msstyles ?

And how do I install this visual styles?

I'm asking this, cause I've noticed that Windows won't detect it if I only unzip to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\

I had to create a the folder Element (C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Element\) than unzip the file to this folder.

I know it's a n00bish question, but I like to have every thing in order. :p

Does it needs any file from the previous version? Or it's just Element.msstyles ?

And how do I install this visual styles?

I'm asking this, cause I've noticed that Windows won't detect it if I only unzip to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\

I had to create a the folder Element (C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Element\) than unzip the file to this folder.

I know it's a n00bish question, but I like to have every thing in order. :p

585846307[/snapback]

Read post #24.

All the naggin about the shellstyle makes me not want to make any more VS.

Noooo. Remember what I said for the first release, about those who will always want more and more from it. It's just perfect as is. Don't you dare go quitting now. :)

Updated file. Fixed a scrollbar bug.

Note for those using compact style.

If your icons on the right side of the startmenu are bigger then 24x24 your margins will get messed up.

Edited by em3

OMFG! It's perfect!

Looks like I'm gonna use this for a century and save the money for LongHorn ;)

Edit: I just noticed the brand new flash color in taskbar... EXCELLENT! :woot: I neva found a VS with a good-looking and catching color when flashing. Good work, dude!

--

Gabriele.Alese.Web - My Weblog

Edited by Chlorpromazine

This Visual Style is wonderful the way it is...but does anyone have any recommendations on a good icon set that matches?