[VS] Luna Element 2

it's the normal compact buttons, but the actual captions are slightly larger than the compact theme. i did it that way so it would go well with either the regular or compact.

I've been playing with dock backgrounds.  here's what I've got so far: 

element34wy.jpg

FYI, I'm using rk dock.

585914380[/snapback]

Nice... Can you do a background for Y'z Dock? Thanks ;)

I did not obtain to install the subject, mine uxtheme.dll is modified, and moved for folder Element and the archive .theme, for the local folder of subjects (C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\), and when clico two times in the Visual Style, do not open the subject Luna Element. Necessary of some archive?

Thanks... ;)

???????

585922401[/snapback]

Haha. His English obviously isn't that good. Cut him some slack. My rough translation as I understand it, to make things easier:

I did not use the installer, my uxtheme.dll is modified, I moved the folder Element and the archive .theme, to the local folder (C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\), and when I double click the .vs file, the Luna Element theme does not open. Are there files in the archive that I missed ?

My advice would be to use the installer and let it extract it to your C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\ folder. Then just right click on the desktop and select properties. Select the appearance tab. Click the menu that says Windows and buttons and select Element and then hit the apply button. If that doesnt work, try and re-patch your uxtheme.dll with the file from here. Hope that helps

Voc?s entendem portugu?s?

N?o consegui instalar o tema Luna Element 2, fiz tudo o que me recomendam: mover os arquivos do Luna Element 2 para a pasta Resources\Themes, alterar a uxtheme.dll, mas quando vou usar o tema, n?o aparece.

Por favor, o que tenho que fazer?

Now only it got worse, I repassed, the program that you passed me, and before I had varios themes to choose, and now alone I have the classic theme, Luna and Royale.

What I can make now?

:cry:

LE3 release within 10 days :happy:

For all you who made skins... I would recommend you to hold off releases until you see the new version.

Edited by em3

For all you who made skins... I would recommend you to hold off releases until you see the new version.

585926969[/snapback]

Nice... Looking forward to it :yes:

585926969[/snapback]

Can't wait for the new version :D The one now is awesome

Edited by family guy

LE2 is awesome! What does LE3 have in store for us? I don't think I've ever spent this much time in one VS thread before. Keep up the awesome work; we all appreciate it.

one can only wonder what types of new **** em3 can pull outta his ass.  *prepares to be  amazed*

585930621[/snapback]

FIne comment. Geesh... :huh: