[VS] Luna Element 2

I removed LE2 because I didn't want people to download it anymore. I will upload a new version tomorrow.

This (well, together with the b0se return) is going to be one of the most waited themes :shifty:

I am ill today. :x

585947883[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be better tomorrow :(

does that mean a midnight release like SW?  :D

585948893[/snapback]

haha i dobut he will be staying up till 12 because he is sick. but if so....

/first in line :-P

I removed LE2 because I didn't want people to download it anymore. I will upload a new version tomorrow. I am ill today. :x

585947883[/snapback]

Get well :) Can't wait for LE3 to finally replace the good ol' Reluna...

Ah, Luna Element. Once upon a time it was my favorite visual style. Then 3 came along and completely screwed it up. What the hell is this? All the 2.x updates were improvements, so naturally I think that 3.0 can't be all that different, right? So, like a moron, I just install it without making a backup of 2.51 first. Suddenly I have a titlebar that I cannot stand, so I think hey, that's ok, 2.51 was good, I'll just go redownload it, right? Oh, hell no. Apparently every previous release is no longer available for download, anywhere. I can go to mozilla and download every release, ever of Firefox, which is infinitely more useful, but if I want a previous build of a visual style it's nowhere. Now, I have no problem with somebody wanting complete control over his work, but I feel this is ridiculous. Thankfully I still have the original Element, so maybe with a lot of work I can mod it to look more like 2. Personally, I think the new look should have been another substyle, but maybe that's just me. I hate to be the guy to come into a forum and complain, especially when the product is free. I'm just a little upset that older downloads are gone, it seems a little tightfisted.

• 2 months later...

the only thing about this which sets it off for me agaisnt the 100's of other luna and plex and minimal styles is the super thing taskbar with the normal start icon.

Very nice.