[VS] Luna Element 2

Not to be rude but I already have the the overlay to make everything black in Luna Element, I just don't have the energy to apply it to every image that is blue :p I _might_ fix it when LE3 is done though.

Here is an image :happy:

Not to be rude but I already have the the overlay to make everything black in Luna Element, I just don't have the energy to apply it to every image that is blue :p I _might_ fix it when LE3 is done though.

Here is an image :happy:

585939984[/snapback]

that looks sleek

Would people mind if the startbutton say 'Start' no matter what language your XP system is? If not I will have to make a new startbutton unique for Luna Element and that will take some extra time.

seeing that 100% of the posts made on this thread is in english, i doubt there will be many obections to having the word start spelled in english

What I have done with the startbutton is that I have pushed the explorer.exe overlay (the flag and the 'start'-text) to the left so it gets invisible and added a cleaner flag and text. It looks better that way.

The only downside is that the startbutton might get cut off or get pushed a few pixel to the right leaving a gap on the left side. It shouldn't be a problem if you are using english version of WinXp though.

Here is the difference. The image at the top is the old button.

Looking quite nice. What about non-english versions? I threw your theme on my girlfriends Chinese laptop and she loves it. I'm sure she would like to use the updated version as well.

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't see your post from before. She won't care that it says start in English.

Edited by Ji@nBing

Maybe I didn't make it clear. The button will always say 'Start' no matter what language you use on your computer. But there might be problems with the position of the startbutton if the language is other than english. This is why I had to release a beta version.

What I have done with the startbutton is that I have pushed the explorer.exe overlay (the flag and the 'start'-text) to the left so it gets invisible and added a cleaner flag and text. It looks better that way.

The only downside is that the startbutton might get cut off or get pushed a few pixel to the right leaving a gap on the left side. It shouldn't be a problem if you are using english version of WinXp though.

Here is the difference. The image at the top is the old button.

585943586[/snapback]

just edit the taskbar so the left side is the green for like 10 pixels at the end. so if the start button moves over it won't be noticed.

Can't do that since it will look really wierd when you hover the button or press it.

If anyone is using a version of WindowsXP that is other then english PM me and you get to test the beta.

well how long do you hover for? i would try to make it look the best for what you will see the most which is the standard button. not just knowingly say there is a bug and not to anything to help it.

Can't do that since it will look really wierd when you hover the button or press it.

If anyone is using a version of WindowsXP that is other then english PM me and you get to test the beta.

585943633[/snapback]

Damn. I would love to give it a go on my girlfriends laptop, but she's in Shanghai right now. She wouldn't really know how to look for bugs either :p

But since the Alt. Startbutton style has been available since version 1 of LE and no one has reported any problems with that I think there won't be any problems...... hopefully.