[Definitive] Sony PS3 Thread

Yuck thats ugly

585929284[/snapback]

someone said in this thread that those are fake.

585929286[/snapback]

Someone else also said in another thread that the first REAL Xbox 360 images were also fake...

Someone else also said in another thread that the first REAL Xbox 360 images were also fake...

585929297[/snapback]

We should know soon enough :cool:

We should know soon enough  :cool:

585929307[/snapback]

Exactly what i was gonna say in my edit :p 4 minutes...

1:39 PDT

Just got done talking to Mike Capps from Epic Games, they're showing off Unreal Tournament 2007 on the PS3 today, and Gears of War at the MS press conference.

There will be no WiFi inside the press conference, but worry not! I will be calling people with important info and they will be updating this blog on the fly as the conference goes on! Live blogging 4 eva!

1:39 PDT

Just got done talking to Mike Capps from Epic Games, they're showing off Unreal Tournament 2007 on the PS3 today, and Gears of War at the MS press conference.

There will be no WiFi inside the press conference, but worry not! I will be calling people with important info and they will be updating this blog on the fly as the conference goes on! Live blogging 4 eva!

585929336[/snapback]

I would think they also problably are gonna block phone signals...

So unless someone in there has a satalite camera phone....I see us still waiting

*hyperventilating!

cant breathe!

must........

see...............

what................

ps3.......................

looks..............................

like...........................................

*collapses.

Maybe they're starting late :D . It does happen. I wouldn't imagine they'd block phones, surely half the point of this is to get people excited about the PS3, and I don't see why they would want to slow down that process.

Nice find, 18 mins to go :)

585929383[/snapback]

Actually that counter says 18 hours but that's until the beginning of the conference proper. There should be something to tell after this preview from Sony is finished.

Nice find, 18 hours to go!

585929383[/snapback]

u mean 18 hours!

according to the site its 18 hours and 176 mins and sumin seconds :(