[Definitive] Sony PS3 Thread

That countdown is till its exposed at the E3 show, not till its revealed.

The conference is happening right now and it is being revealed as we speak. Maybe theres information after I click on "Add Reply"

*presses F5 on other sites*

Is there any other sites I can see it Live??? I cant get in http://www.gamesarefun.com/e3/journal.php?id=31

585929371[/snapback]

The Xbox 360 and Nintendo previews are being streamed over the internet, I don't really know why sony aren't doing it.

Although the 360 has already been unveiled the Nintendo hasn't and Sony is going to unveil the PS3 at E3 anyway.

BTW This link: http://www.gamesarefun.com/e3/journal.php?id=31 is incredibly congested so we might not hear anything from that blog for a while.

Streams will be released by many websites of the Sony conference ONLY AFTER the conference is over. Same goes for XBOX conference.

But Nintendo being nice always, has let game websites to broadcast their conference live tomorrow 12pm eastern.

Streams will be released by many websites of the Sony conference ONLY AFTER the conference is over. Same goes for XBOX conference.

585929418[/snapback]

Xbox is live direct from xbox.com @ 3:30 AM GMT. At least xbox.com claims it's live :p

That one picture that people said looks like a VCR looks more like a dvd player that's been modified. VCRs arent that cool looking and theyre only in combo setups now. At any rate, I like it.

I got into the GamesAreFun blog. The last entry says:

3:01 PDT: The conference is moments away. The site is NOT doing well at all though. We'll still do our best to blog the event. If things don't improve, expect a wrap-up of the whole conference when it is done (not that you wouldn't get that anyway).

UPDATE:

Kojima just gone off stage, promises more Metal Gear 4 info later in confrence. ken just announced blank Rewriteble UMDS est. $25 , which will only allow you to write partial PS3 game data (to play on the move, No videos/Music/photos can be writen to them)

^^^

That is from someone claiming to be in the conference so take it with a grain of salt!

UPDATE:

Kojima just gone off stage, promises more Metal Gear 4 info later in confrence. ken just announced blank Rewriteble UMDS est. $25 , which will only allow you to write partial PS3 game data (to play on the move, No videos/Music/photos can be writen to them)

^^^

That is from someone claiming to be in the conference so take it with a grain of salt!

3:25 PDT

They just NOW let us in. If only we didn't have to wait so long. It seems this page got slashdotted as well. Sorry about the slow loading. IMPORTANT: From now on, all updates will occur on the front page of GAF, not on here. Please direct your browsers there.

3:25 PDT They just NOW let us in. If only we didn't have to wait so long. It seems this page got slashdotted as well. Sorry about the slow loading. IMPORTANT: From now on, all updates will occur on the front page of GAF, not on here. Please direct your browsers to

Its getting totally gangbanged