[Definitive] Sony PS3 Thread

That was a fake report. The PDF that is spreading around the internet is saying that it is going to be delayed and all that. Don't belive a word it says!

It doesn't say that the PS3 will be delayed but that a delay is looking more likely. Also, the report is mainly an investigation into the effect that a delay would have. Perhaps you could join us back in reality before posting such nonsense in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still don't know which one to pick up. XBox360 (Tecmo games... Tina...), Revolution (Zelda) or PS3 (killzone).

If I choose one, I fear I may miss out on the good stuff.

I have never bought a PS1 nor a PS2.

New PS3 details, including price!

US magazine report claims that the console will launch in early November – for a curiously affordable ?225.

http://www.t3.co.uk/news/247/games/playsta...including_price! You need to add a '!>' to the end of the url in the address bar for the link to work.

I really doubt that price is real, but I'm more than happy to accept it if it is :pp

Me too!

Anything under ?400 I'll prob pay.

I hope they do it in black from the start, imo it looks the best of the black white n silver models i seen.

Anywhere in UK takin pre orders yet??

My price guestimate is ?270 they don't really need to compete with Microsoft price wise with their established fan base world wide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Hahaha! :laugh: I saw that for the first time yesterday and thought it was pretty funny. The fact that I still LOL'ed after seeing it again just now let's me know just how funny it is. That facial expression is priceless.