• 40-50
    • 51-70
    • 70+
    • Havn't Lost it 8-15
    • Havn't Lost it 16-19
    • Havn't Lost it 20-39
    • Havn't Lost it 40+

havent lost it and i'm 23 and at present prolly never will :blink:

oral isn't sexual intercource... lol.  you can have oral, but it doesnt count as sex :p

586005382[/snapback]

It counts as long as you're not President of the United States.

Here's my 2 cents.

about 90% of the people who voted that they've lost it period are lying. Think about it, we're all computer nerds.

So stop trying to be cool by saying you lost it at 15. Sex is now considered as more of a hobby than an intimitate part of a serious relationship.

586003493[/snapback]

WTF, you might be a computer nerd, and sure alot of other people in here are but dont presume we all are, im not i just come on my pc when im home alone and i get bored, im usually out having a laugh with friends, going clubbing etc ;)

Legally: Sexual intercourse with a minor is ILLEGAL. A minor is under 18 in my state.

Morally: Having sex and disobeying the law is IMMORAL by a sane person's standards.

586003422[/snapback]

you're right about the whole legal thing....

morally, although, i (respectfully) disagree with you....first of all, maybe you just screwed up when you wrote this but you said "Having sex and disobeying the law is IMMORAL..." so you make it sound like the act of having sex itself is immoral despite the age. But for your sake, I'll assume you meant the act of having sex at an age under 18. Still, I disagree when you say that is "IMMORAL by a sane person's standards." I think that the time when you "should" lose your virginity (according to physical, mental, and social maturity) varies with every person. some people are ready way before other people are. it also depends on the health and maturity of the relationship between the two people. if i know a couple who are under 18 but are very mature and they have a very strong and healthy relationship, i dont feel that that is immoral for them to have sex if they want to. yet, if i see another couple the same age but i know that they do a lot of drugs, dont use protection, havent been together for very long, and arent very nice to each other, i would think that them having sex would be immoral. It really varies for every situation.

Then, your whole thing about how disobeying the law is immoral, i (still respectfully) disagree with that. i'm not saying that i disagree with the law, i actually think that it makes a lot of sense. i just think that the people who made the law were just doing their best to average it out and set a general rule for people. they did not interview everybody and set a different law for each couple that fit them better, that is completely unreasonable. so they did their best to make a law that fit most situations. honestly, i think that some people who are even over the age of 18 still arent ready for sex, even if the law says they can do it.

WTF, you might be a computer nerd, and sure alot of other people in here are but dont presume we all are, im not i just come on my pc when im home alone and i get bored, im usually out having a laugh with friends, going clubbing etc ;)

586006926[/snapback]

yeah your right man i agree

i'm a computer geek and guess what.... i probably get more ass then you guys beat off in one day... come on noww :D

13...lost it to a 40 year old French woman while living with family friends at Ile d'Oleron. It was one hell of a summer vacation !!!!! :)

586003508[/snapback]

*cough* BULL**** *cough*

not all computer nerds are actually "nerds". Im pretty sure a lot of poeple on here are fairly savvy with the ladies. I doubt 90% of poeple are lying. I'd say maybe 10% lying if anyone at all. Maybe some exaggerated stories though.

couple of months ago, november if my memory serves me. 16 years old at the time and i'm about to turn 17 at the end of the month :)

17, and I'd happily take it back if I could.

Hope the ***** reads this :D

Someone said to me, the first time is always with the wrong person. Unfortunately, I agreed. In fact, that was the person I'd have rather given it to, sigh.

I was 14, I'm 27 now and believe me it gets SOOOO much better.

Past a certain age, I don't really see what all the fuss is about, it's just to people rubbing there bits together. As long as they're both consenting and use protection then what harm can come of it?

Somebody mentioned Dolphins doing it for fun, well if the two most intelligent species on the planet (that's us included by the way) have been doing it since they worked out how to "get it up", then I'll be damned if I'm gonna wait around to get married only to find out that my new bride has a **** like the Gobi Desert or worse still, the Channel Tunnel.

There is far to much fun to be had, experimenting to do, and experiences to have in this short life than to be taking some ridiculous moral stance that has been instilled in us by society to the extent that we are ashamed of our bodys and are afraid to express ourselfs using them least we be judged immoral by our peers.

Go forth and ****.

Legally: Sexual intercourse with a minor is ILLEGAL. A minor is under 18 in my state.

Morally: Having sex and disobeying the law is IMMORAL by a sane person's standards.

586003422[/snapback]

14 is legal in Ontario.

Disobeying the law is immoral? That's silly. Just because something is against the law doesn't make it immoral. The law isn't flawless.

For example: where I live, we still have a bylaw that states all places of business must have a place to tie a horse to in front.

The world isn't black and white.

I was 14, I'm 27 now and believe me it gets SOOOO much better.

Past a certain age, I don't really see what all the fuss is about, it's just to people rubbing there bits together. As long as they're both consenting and use protection then what harm can come of it?

Somebody mentioned Dolphins doing it for fun, well if the two most intelligent species on the planet (that's us included by the way) have been doing it since they worked out how to "get it up", then I'll be damned if I'm gonna wait around to get married only to find out that my new bride has a **** like the Gobi Desert or worse still, the Channel Tunnel.

There is far to much fun to be had, experimenting to do, and experiences to have in this short life than to be taking some ridiculous moral stance that has been instilled in us by society to the extent that we are ashamed of our bodys and are afraid to express ourselfs using them least we be judged immoral by our peers.

Go forth and ****.

586007931[/snapback]

No kidding.

Unfortunately the American culture seems to have an irrational fear of sex.

Luckily we're not so hung up here in Canada, but we're probably considered conservative by European standards.