• 51-70
    • 70+
    • Havn't Lost it 8-15
    • Havn't Lost it 16-19
    • Havn't Lost it 20-39
    • Havn't Lost it 40+

*cough* BULL**** *cough*

586007085[/snapback]

yeah....its bull**** if you are still a virgin! Trying getting out of your hole and travel the world, you will learn alot more and experience more! I sure did! If you don't believe me then too ****ing bad! The beaches of France and around Europe are much more sexually open than the states will ever be.

Just before my 16th bday. Still with that same girl. Damn, its been a few years.

I guess I understand the virginity until marriage thing. I'm not a fan of organized religon, though. I think all that matters is, it needs to be safe sex, and it should be with someone you really care about.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

come on guys...this is ****ing ridiculous anyways most of you are 16 and under, close this thread. It's not like anyone's telling the truth anyway. This just proves yet again how the internet has become a place for 14 year olds to tell everyone how big their penis is and how many "girls" they've slept with...pathetic.

come on guys...this is ****ing ridiculous anyways most of you are 16 and under, close this thread. It's not like anyone's telling the truth anyway.  This just proves yet again how the internet has become a place for 14 year olds to tell everyone how big their penis is and how many "girls" they've slept with...pathetic.

586008752[/snapback]

What's your problem, dude? I'm over 16 and telling the truth, as are plenty of the people in this thread.

Nobody here is bragging about dick size or how many notches they have on their bedpost. Sounds to me like you have a major ego problem, bud. No offense intended.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

What's your problem, dude? I'm over 16 and telling the truth, as are plenty of the people in this thread.

Nobody here is bragging about dick size or how many notches they have on their bedpost. Sounds to me like you have a major ego problem, bud. No offense intended.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

586008762[/snapback]

I do have a major ego problem, that's why I go to a psychiatrist.

Don't cry for me I'm already dead.

Go away. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I do have a major ego problem, that's why I go to a psychiatrist.

Don't cry for me I'm already dead.

Go away.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

586008776[/snapback]

Hey at least you have a sense of humor about it :rofl:

Thanks, btw. A lot of people would have turned that into a flame fest.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

Hey at least you have a sense of humor about it  :rofl:

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

586008784[/snapback]

you think I'm joking. I seriously do have major psychotic issues. I like to sit in my room alone all day and think about how much I hate everyone. Then I go around and punch couples that are making out. Then I go back to my room and cry. Rinse and repeat.

Hey at least you have a sense of humor about it  :rofl:

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

586008784[/snapback]

you think I'm joking.  I seriously do have major psychotic issues.  I like to sit in my room alone all day and think about how much I hate everyone.  Then I go around and punch couples that are making out.  Then I go back to my room and cry.  Rinse and repeat.

586008793[/snapback]

ROFL. Best posts in this thread. :D

you think I'm joking.  I seriously do have major psychotic issues.  I like to sit in my room alone all day and think about how much I hate everyone.  Then I go around and punch couples that are making out.  Then I go back to my room and cry.  Rinse and repeat.

586008793[/snapback]

The good news is, there are such things as zoloft, prozac, and valium.

I don't know what to tell you man. I don't have a degree in psychology.

I'd say it's nothing that some time in the tropics on a beach with a margarita can't fix.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

I'm 17 and a half, and I'm not going to lose it until I get married. I couldn't lose it before then even if I tried.

I guess I understand the virginity until marriage thing. I'm not a fan of organized religon, though. I think all that matters is, it needs to be safe sex, and it should be with someone you really care about.

586008741[/snapback]

i am religous (christian) and i know its taught that you should wait until your married but i disagree in a way. When that was written i guess there was no such thing as contraception but now there is i believe it is ok before marriage as long as it is protected.

I believe it should be with someone you really love and trust. I think it could be seen as i did it too quickly with my girlfriend but it felt right and we do love eachother.

I think its wrong at any age under 16 though

i am 22 an i am not a girgin, i have done it with lots of ladies i swear

586014013[/snapback]

lol.. if u have time, leme know what a girgin is.. :p